Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

About the Traser T100 watches, Kev - "its a fact i love telling viewers, it's illegal to sell this watch in any other country in the world except the UK and USA."

Yeah Kev it's a fact all right. :ROFLMAO:

Czechia? but Kev says it's illegal and that's a fact.

https://www.helveti.eu/traser-p67-supersub-t100-blue-rubber

Poland? Wait what's going on here, Kev says it's illegal and that's a fact.

https://dolinski.pl/traser-p67-supersub-t100-blue-109371/

Traser’s own German site. Ok Kev something isn't adding up, you telling fibs again?

https://shop.traserh3watches.de/uhren/tactical-adventure-kollektion/p67-supersub-t100-blue.html

Traser’s own Australian site. I don't get it Kev you said it's a FACT

https://traser.com.au/products/p67-supersub-t100-blue/

I’ve seen it all now. The athletic James Corden lookalike oxymoron is presenting some plastic robots that apparently have made him the most excited he has ever been, ever. £999 for a plastic robot that converts into a lorry. Now, I know dancing plastic robots that convert into Iceland lookalike lorries are extremely desirable, but I think had I seen the price flash up at £99.99, even then I would think that was just slightly too expensive. It’s so cool, James says. When I was nine, yes it probably was. But I was only on 50p a week pocket money then, and that would rule me out price wise - even for the £399 version. Natural Language Processing, the expert says. NLP, he adds. Corden - Remind me what NLP is..Natural Language Processing, says the expert, again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve seen it all now. The athletic James Corden lookalike oxymoron is presenting some plastic robots that apparently have made him the most excited he has ever been, ever. £999 for a plastic robot that converts into a lorry. Now, I know dancing plastic robots that convert into Iceland lookalike lorries are extremely desirable, but I think had I seen the price flash up at £99.99, even then I would think that was just slightly too expensive. It’s so cool, James says. When I was nine, yes it probably was. But I was only on 50p a week pocket money then, and that would rule me out price wise - even for the £399 version. Natural Language Processing, the expert says. NLP, he adds. Corden - Remind me what NLP is..Natural Language Processing, says the expert, again.
Caught some of the show. These toys will fall into that classic bracket of being played with for a few days tops then most kids get bored and the toy spends the rest of its days lying forgotten under the bed or consigned to the top of the wardrobe to gather dust.

These things might have more functions than robot toys of my youth and since, however to pretend they're any more 'exciting' is pushing it.

I don't doubt in years to come these robots will continue to improve to the point we'd all go 'wow!' however we're not quite there yet. A century from now most homes will likely have a robot that can realistically help with chores, hold a 'proper' conversation etc. That's when things will get genuinely cool ... and concerning in equal measure. I suppose the research that goes into these toys all helps to inform future developments.

Buy the desk Peter Simon wrote his scripts on, one left, fill your basket, check out and get it insured.
Collection only from Peterborough.

The man with the upside down head and the over inflated ego is firing on all repetitious cylinders this evening on the alpha male in tight shorts, tight trousers extravaganza. watched by zulu males with jeans overhang and high blood pressure, watching a smorgasbord of sizes that wont fit the love handles brigade, male fashion parade.

He is doing his haggling for diesel tediously repeatable and completely unnecessary anecdote. The one where he allegedly goes into a supermarket filling station (but doesn’t really) and haggles down the price of a fixed price item with staff with absolutely no negotiation leverage and no bargaining powers, other than to process the transaction. “If they won‘t, throw in a Twix instead,” he drones on.. and on..and on…

Its the hour where The horse is trying to flog Mike of the Masons, Mikey says while selling boots if they didnt av my size I'd go for the size up and wear a thick sock!!! okkkkkay.......the words just keep coming out time after time after time.

Ps MotM isnt saying what he is saying to hurry rush or pressure us he is saying this as fact and as a friend, Top guy thanks for that 👍

"8 minutes left and we dont av 8 minutes of stock left" says MotM......lets see if we sell out in the next 8 minutes then. 🤔

Surreal show. Mason in an impersonation of a Barbour, talking repeatedly about the ‘world famous’ Irish boot that costs £300 more than the ladies’ boots he is selling. The ‘world famous’ Irish boot I cannot think of. A giant plastic horse. Horse tack. Simpering around the ‘famous’ equestrian guest, few will have heard of. Putting leading question after leading question to her to get her to constantly over praise what they are selling (or trying to sell). “Stay safe,” he says, finally. He was saying that along with ”Keep Wearing Your Masks“ during the Pandemic. About the same time Johnson was breaking Lockdown rules, Hancock was necking in a lift, and my nurse wife was critically ill and dying in ICU, and I wasn’t allowed to be with her. Forgive me for being cynical when I hear that platitudinous guff being regurgitated by him and others.

Thank you, but in reality i'm nowhere near a watch expert. If you collect watches you want to know all about your watch, you develop OCD over your collecting, so you pick up a lot of info as you investigate watches you are buying or interested in etc, Yeah have a wee bit of knowledge and know how to search out what i don't know, can do basic repairs ie resize bracelet, battery change, replace crystal & movement (although not great at the hands, my eyesight these days make them right fiddly little buggers :ROFLMAO: ) etc, but not an expert by any means. If there were levels, like say novice, advanced beginner, competent, proficient and expert, i would place myself as between Adv beginner and competent.
You clearly know a lot more than Kev (although I probably know more that him and I know nothing about watches😏)!

You clearly know a lot more than Kev (although I probably know more that him and I know nothing about watches😏)!
I have the 1800h CFC 3 programme (a one year full-time watchmaking course) and repair/ service watches for my part time job, and Hammy definitely knows more about which mechanisms are in which watches than I do.
Hammy’s a star *
In fact, this whole thread is one of the most fun and the people some of the wittiest, anywhere on the web.

Another parachuted in so called 'Watch expert' some woman reading a script off camera....TW Steel??..... I love my watches but I have never heard of them apparently they are huge in America.

Retro football shirts in the early hours.

Obviously it's not a Scot that is doing their web pages. :mad:

Nice huh, just a shame that the ******* ignorant ****** have the pics of the tops mixed up, they have the 1986 top pic on the 1978 page and similar the 1978 top on 1986 page. ****** ignorant incompetent amateurs.

One of my treasured footballing memories is Archie Gemmill weaving his magic against Holland to make it 2-3 for Scotland at Argentina 78. I watch it over and over again. I won’t forget the right kit either. Unlike IW.

Latest posts

Back