Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Other than having a marital connection to one of the existing presenters, I fail to see why Peter is there at all. He is called an expert on this and an expert on that, but in particular, when he was playing a technology expert, I thought it was one of his poorest theatrical performances to date. Comfy armchair explainer and painting black mucky stuff technician on bits off a roof are two of his slightly better ones.

I wonder if along with being married to a presenter that because he has been in a number of tv shows & films IW thought his celebrity status would be a selling point, especially to those viewers who seem to go gaga for z list type non-entity celebs.

He has to be one of the worst so called 'experts' on IW, where the technology shows really show his lack of knowledge, the other shows reveal how is quite happy to repeat the scripts given to him even though they are full of misleading info and lies.

I actually find the Roofix shows are one of the worst for misleading the viewers. They mislead by having demos comparing Roofix with Bitumen paint, two different products for two different jobs, while some unscrupulous salesmen in DIY stores might try to fob you off with the paint for a leaking roof, most will have and offer you bitumen acrylic resin roof repair products similar to roofix. They also make a point of Roofix M is only available to IW and you can't buy it anywhere else, which technically is true, but it's very misleading, Roofix M is actually Roofix 20/10 (available in many retail outlets) but put in a special tin marked with an M for IW to claim exclusivity, so while the tin may be exclusive to IW the Roofix contents in the tin isn't. We know this as COSHH requires safety data sheets for all chemicals, compounds and mixtures for the health & safety of Flag Paints employees, end users etc. No data sheets exist for Roofix M only Roofix 20/10.

I had to laugh at Mason during last nights watch show where he said, "you know it takes a lot to impress the bald fella, blah blah"

Thought to myself, but Mike EVERYTHING on IW impresses you, you've never said a single negative word about any product IW have sold, every single product you sell is given a highly positive review and sales pitch.

Dean Wilson is loved by the Crafters even now when he does the odd Create and Craft shift, he gets messages on Insta with messages like lovely to see you Deano, and won best presenter of craft for 8 years, I wonder why he isnt so loved on Ideal World
He has seemed ok compared to the rest, not too in your face, but eventually the relentless bullshit starts to grate no matter who it is.

I think the crafting presenting style and the mainstream goods style are very different from one another. Can you see Upside Down Head sitting there behind a desk watching cards being folded etc.? He‘d go off his stack with boredom I imagine. I think the original ones to go to the Crafting start up from IW who were sent over there, were sent over there for a reason. Gentler and softer selling style required in essence. Well, apart from that annoying buffoon Parker, who was about as gentle in style as a mass collision on an ice rink.

I think the crafting presenting style and the mainstream goods style are very different from one another. Can you see Upside Down Head sitting there behind a desk watching cards being folded etc.? He‘d go off his stack with boredom I imagine. I think the original ones to go to the Crafting start up from IW who were sent over there, were sent over there for a reason. Gentler and softer selling style required in essence. Well, apart from that annoying buffoon Parker, who was about as gentle in style as a mass collision on an ice rink.
guess you mean martyn parker he has humour but its very dry

Please God, no. Not another bleedin’ air fryer. And yes…yet another model. Oh and those wretched pamphlets type cook books they have been trying to flog since before I reached puberty. They are so old William Caxton did the first print run. Cue some cremated chips from potatoes taken from the hold on the Lusitania. Oh and it’s man with a car on his head doing the cooking. Calzone AGAIN!!??

Please God, no. Not another bleedin’ air fryer. And yes…yet another model. Oh and those wretched pamphlets type cook books they have been trying to flog since before I reached puberty. They are so old William Caxton did the first print run. Cue some cremated chips from potatoes taken from the hold on the Lusitania. Oh and it’s man with a car on his head doing the cooking. Calzone AGAIN!!??
Thing is none of them are cheap, I see Jess is back,

On a height mismatch session with ‘Chef’ Jack…I don’t think she’ll tolerate or generate some of the filthy double entendres he was doing with My Name is Den aged 96 last week.

On a height mismatch session with ‘Chef’ Jack…I don’t think she’ll tolerate or generate some of the filthy double entendres he was doing with My Name is Den aged 96 last week.
It is a bit like Little and Large he just cooked some burgers, when he cut the bun in half, the burger looked grey

Something akin to Darth Vader’s shrunken helmet appears to have escaped from Chef Jack’s dustb…er..fryer of air. It looks long dead and set for immediate rehabilitation to the Natural History Museum - just next to the dinosaur excrement display cabinets. CALZONE!! says Chef..No shi..? CALZONE, he says again. “That would cost £12 anywhere, it would,” says Jess. A strangely arbitrary figure? £12 for something that looks like it would fit better as a concrete hubcap on a Triumph Herald. £12 my ar…

I quite like Jess she seems to have been molded into the "Ideal style" a bit but she seems likeable enough

Hot Air Frying and More is available nationwide in charity shop backrooms they pay you to take them away...

They don't half overcomplicate air fryers on Ideal, you don't need a chef expert you just need someone who knows how to use a
"normal" oven (so every adult in the UK then) and can use some common sense to reduce everything a fair chunk and you will be about right

I love mine but most food tastes the same as a big oven a few things better a few things are not as good the main selling point is the cost saving

Pocket Size gives me the ick and always has done, have to switch him off when he’s on. Not sure what it is about him but *shudders*.

He has a strange style always been the same the other day he was boasting that he had sold more "choppers" than anyone else
in the world of shopping tv (how the hell does he know) then retracted it a bit and said "I have sold 20,000 or so that is a lot"

Yes it is Mark almost like he was justifying his existence live on air

His Santa Claus voice message service was mildly worrying when I stumbled across it after knowing no better after a night of curry and alcohol abuse. From £25 for him saying YO HO HO or was it HEE HEE HO HO or was it Kam Fong as Chin Ho from Hawaii Five-0 into a Tandy Dictaphone for a huge MARK up…No thank you very much.

Secret exclusive everybody. Heads Up.. Tip and a wink…Ideal World, THIS MORNING….HavE…an AIR FRYER up for grabs. No shi…An AIR FRYER…. You remember, don’t you?? The one product sold out absolutely everywhere. Rarer than an MP with a blank expenses sheet. I can’t wait to hear how in short supply these are until the next one appears ten minutes later.

Latest posts

Back