Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There hasn't been quite as many breaches (so far) as the other night but then again that would be tricky

The contempt they have for the viewer is shown though, they had at least 2 emails from people on this thread alone. Most companies somebody would at least look at things and say maybe we should refine a bit

No just go again and again and again

Hope they don't sell out tonight, they'll have no watches left for Monday night's show. :eek:

Oh wait it's ok, forgot Kevski's bottomless wardrobe filled with VE watches he's forgotten are there. ;) :ROFLMAO:
You have to give the poor guy a chance to load them into the IW computer. You can only process so many punchcards at a time. No wonder he's getting the prices wrong!

In Monday's show you'll only be able to buy watches in old money, probably. Or possibly by barter.

“Public Conveniences…I need to inform you everything is flying out and selling out….”How long does everything is flying out take to actually fly out? As the flying out never seems to end….
Boomerang stock. It flies out during live presentations, then flies back in when it's returned via Asda 5 days later

I don’t mean to hurry you, worry you, slurry you Larry you. I don’t want your expectations brought down to earth in a hailstorm of hurt by The Manhattans. I don’t want your aspirations wounded, Guys…As long as the piece of thyme is returned in the condition it left the factory before it was made, we will give you every pound and every penny of my children’s inheritance (wrong show) back to you. How Many Left, Jess? Oh Blimey.. Oh Crikey Moses.. How Many??

Nobody does it better than you Mike

1678923002951.jpeg

Gresham and Duchamp watches seem to have disappeared from theiir website, maybe theyve been spooked having been outed by knowledgeable posters here for yet more spin and bulll claims

Tbf Peter SImon said Duchamp were only "testing the water" with Ideal the other night

If anyone watched from the company then we know the result especially as they were charging less than TJC

However on the same show he did say they had never been on any TV channel before (just the 4/5 days before)

The Iron Wolf watch that Mason said we won't see again and this will be your only chance to get it.

Well still in stock so we probably will be seeing it again on Monday.

PS

Out of last night's line up only two watches sold out, Gurkha watch with the green silicone strap and the blue dial Almaz that the American distributor couldn't sell, but as Kevski's son still has both watches in stock on his web site, then i'm guessing we may hear Kevshi say he found a few more in the bottom of his wardrobe and we might magically see them again in Monday night's show. ;)

They did some Eterna, which as you know are under the same ownership now. Maybe he was on that?

Can't remember who did the Eterna shows when they first appeared, it might of been him, but the Eterna ended up being part of Bordell's shows at the latter end.
I can picture the guy, gruff voice, but because he's on just very occasionally can't remember name.

It never fails to fascinate me watching those sales techniques they employ. Fascinating, because they try the same tactics virtually every watch show. Ones that involve saying items are going to sell out, but then they never appear to do. And what they say so confidently is then never validated. Thus they seem to have a clear contempt, in that they think nobody potentially buying will either notice or care that what they say doesn’t happen. It makes me feel there is a very low respect for the calibre of individual who is potentially going to buy from them, or even more so for the organisation meant to be policing them. I think essentially they may feel that they can say what they like - particularly when it comes to elements like how busy they are and what stock they think they are going to have or not have during a presentation.

Latest posts

Back