Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve just bought a whizzy whisk, recently had a replacement shoulder op so should be a good purchase for me right now.

if it ain’t, I will hunt down iles when better and insert it where the sun doesn’t shine ! Check that one out of your basket iles! :LOL:

I drawn the line at blue magic though , can't help but notice how all cleaning type demos don’t show a comparison to any other product, eg soap and water , hmmm:unsure:

I’ve just bought a whizzy whisk, recently had a replacement shoulder op so should be a good purchase for me right now.

if it ain’t, I will hunt down iles when better and insert it where the sun doesn’t shine ! Check that one out of your basket iles! :LOL:

I drawn the line at blue magic though , can't help but notice how all cleaning type demos don’t show a comparison to any other product, eg soap and water , hmmm:unsure:
He used to say a major hamburger restaurant used blue magic

He used to say a major hamburger restaurant used blue magic
Unfortunately he is another person there I struggle to take too seriously.

The BM carpet demo seems a bit ambitious, my bet is cheap nylon carpet( therefore wet dirt/substances unable to grip the fibres) doused in scotch guard coating.

I’d be happy to be convinced and potentially buy if he compares to soap and water or a non named (brand masked) product live…….but I sense all is not what it seems

The BM carpet demo seems a bit ambitious, my bet is cheap nylon carpet( therefore wet dirt/substances unable to grip the fibres) doused in scotch guard coating.

I’d be happy to be convinced and potentially buy if he compares to soap and water or a non named (brand masked) product live…….but I sense all is not what it seems
He has used A piece of carpet that colour for years, its probably the same bit

I’m sure the other day he was selling Blue Magic, he picked up a bottle of a named product, and lobbed it
Yep exactly, suspect you won’t see him spray it on that carpet because they don’t want to show a comparison, just have you believe it is some sort of manacle worker

When he shoves the white cloth into the oil and then into the BM and it drips of with in a few seconds, that's cause he's already pre-soaked the piece of cloth in something first so that when he puts it into the oil, the oil isn't going to adhere to the cloth like it would when it's dry. You can see the oil is already starting to separate from the cloth when he takes it out of the oil before he dips it into the BM solution.

Kinky! Just how did you bust your shoulder?

Forget the safe word? 😏
Ha sorry missed the typo, wear and year i think had a full shoulder replacement to left side , i did have a motorcycle accident 15yr ago , i wrote a bike off on a diesel spill at lowish speed, me and bike parted company on tarmac , had shoulder pain after and thinking back never really got it right

I bought it, and it actually worked. :eek::)

Sure bought it back in the 90s from QVC. Was shocked when i saw the guy (he had glasses), that used to do the demos, was still flogging stuff, i think it was the Channel TV Warehouse.
Ah yes, David Ades. He was all over selly telly at one time like a rash. I think the last time I saw him he’d started a channel from some industrial estate in Manchester - Yes 661 or something similar. It folded within a few months.
But No Wet Wonder Foam did work- I agree!

Now that was the guy, I think, who used to come on to the original forum here and post under his own name. I do remember him being quite confrontational if he felt his products were being criticised.

Last time I saw him he was on some low rent TV shopping channel that looked like it was being run out of a Photo-Me booth in Cockermouth - selling those cheap looking plastic pads you could apparently paint the Albert Hall with if you had the long plastic pole (from Warsaw) to go with it.

Latest posts

Back