Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Better if PS was wearing an apron with a big W on it with a picture of a little anchor in the top corner.

16681483_10207786872298613_1433938714989193079_n.jpg ....Delete if innapropriate

Just a thought: with her power and influence, could 'Our Bet' possibly be........no, surely not.... but then again.........'hello, Your Majesty' (curtseys).:mysmilie_846::mysmilie_846:

Does make one wonder how they get away with so much as I know complaints have been made.Perhaps 'Our Bet' works there.

'Me and you have been together on telly for the last 50 years

Thank you to the Guardian and the Daily Mail for reminding me'

What? :mysmilie_854:

I presume that was a quote from PS.Can't imagine anything quite so weird from anyone else .Very strange.

Quote mr tom

"What is it about this bike box...*It's on ALL the time.*"

Yes,there seems to be a row of willing participants, pedalling faster than Bradley Wiggins winning gold, every time I manage to get five minutes on my favourite channel.The bike box seems to be very popular and the presenters bawl 'get on the phones' 'check out' 'it's nearly gone'.We all know the tripe they spout.Anyway,either this bike box is a fixture in just about every home in the UK by now and the population is sporting fit toned bodies,or they can't sell them and the warehouse is piled high with them along with the vibrapower,halogen ovens,watches,and other reoccurring allegedly 'sellout ' products.

They are at it again with Apple products. An iPad 3 today. A five year old piece of tech running ios 9 when 11 is almost here/out in beta? No mention of any of this of course.

Not to mention Jimmy Hill/Brucie talking it up as though ONLY an ipad can do the things they are demonstrating. And god knows what a 1 year Ideal World warranty entails!!

Just a thought: with her power and influence, could 'Our Bet' possibly be........no, surely not.... but then again.........'hello, Your Majesty' (curtseys).:mysmilie_846::mysmilie_846:

It's certainly possible! With all the weird things going on in the world that probably wouldn't surprise me much. I mean if Donald Trump can become President... Anyway, it's my 50th birthday today and my present has been avoiding IW all day (until now when Paul Becque is flogging a 900 quid coffee machine - put me down for 2)

Happy birthday! Just watching that coffee machine now.....I must just interrupt to say almost 20% of my message has already gone.

I do have to say that I'm a sucker for gadgets and that coffee machine is cool to watch as it does it's thing. Only slight problem is that I don't drink coffee :)

Had to laugh at Paul Becque earlier showing the gtech vacuum. The usual rep girl asked him how long other handheld vacs last on a battery.....(nearly 80% of this message has gone now!) He replied with "oh 8 or 10 minutes"....the guy has literally shown a dozen or so handhelds and bangs on about how great the battery is on them most being at least 20 minutes from memory. Suddenly they only last half as long when he has to recall the running time :/

There is just no need for it. It is so silly. Don't think this message will last the day so read it quick.

Happy birthday! Just watching that coffee machine now.....I must just interrupt to say almost 20% of my message has already gone.

I do have to say that I'm a sucker for gadgets and that coffee machine is cool to watch as it does it's thing. Only slight problem is that I don't drink coffee :)

Had to laugh at Paul Becque earlier showing the gtech vacuum. The usual rep girl asked him how long other handheld vacs last on a battery.....(nearly 80% of this message has gone now!) He replied with "oh 8 or 10 minutes"....the guy has literally shown a dozen or so handhelds and bangs on about how great the battery is on them most being at least 20 minutes from memory. Suddenly they only last half as long when he has to recall the running time :/

There is just no need for it. It is so silly. Don't think this message will last the day so read it quick.

Cheers! Actually it was quite funny to watch when he gets the stock warning, the bad acting as he pauses, looks shocked, then announces that 20% has gone. I think I laughed out loud!

I love gadgets, and I love coffee and used to have a rather expensive "habit" which I have cut down massively but even I would hesitate at this. Most of my coffees these days are when I am out shopping and need a well earned rest so a machine at home may not be for me. You are right, they look good when they are making the stuff, but it is a lot of money to show off to my mates! Anyway, indoors I usually drink tea...

As for the Gtec vacuums, I have a traditional Hoover and the cord doesn't bother me that much. The charging time/battery life would bother me. Anyway they are selling so fast I would never get one. Until the next time they are on sale...

It's certainly possible! With all the weird things going on in the world that probably wouldn't surprise me much. I mean if Donald Trump can become President... Anyway, it's my 50th birthday today and my present has been avoiding IW all day (until now when Paul Becque is flogging a 900 quid coffee machine - put me down for 2)

I did a double take at the price of that!!!!

I don't get why you'd pay that sort of money unless you own a café, in which case you'd get commercial grade machines.

Cheers! Actually it was quite funny to watch when he gets the stock warning, the bad acting as he pauses, looks shocked, then announces that 20% has gone. I think I laughed out loud!

I love gadgets, and I love coffee and used to have a rather expensive "habit" which I have cut down massively but even I would hesitate at this. Most of my coffees these days are when I am out shopping and need a well earned rest so a machine at home may not be for me. You are right, they look good when they are making the stuff, but it is a lot of money to show off to my mates! Anyway, indoors I usually drink tea...

As for the Gtec vacuums, I have a traditional Hoover and the cord doesn't bother me that much. The charging time/battery life would bother me. Anyway they are selling so fast I would never get one. Until the next time they are on sale...

I take that 20% to mean, they have five and actually sold one.

I personally like the coffee show as it's something different, same for the 3d printer.

I take that 20% to mean, they have five and actually sold one.

I personally like the coffee show as it's something different, same for the 3d printer.

Yeah, with percentages it doesn't really mean anything - it doesn't say how many they started with.

On a different note, I see my friends on here were sensible and stocked up on the Matthey Tissot watches last night at 10pm with Kev and The Perv. They were selling so fast I know it was you guys on here wanting to make an investment. Don't forget to put them on your insurance! Love the way that Pete rudely talks over Kev, gives me the impression he's not the loveable star he tries to appear to be.

Watched quite a bit of Ideal World last week as Rent a mouth Wasn't on last week,just switched on now and Rent a Mouth is on unfortunately,shouting as per usual,wish IW would get rid of this presenter.why does rent a mouth still go on about her wedding it was over a year ago,nobody wants to keep listening to my Wedding all the time.

Watched quite a bit of Ideal World last week as Rent a mouth Wasn't on last week,just switched on now and Rent a Mouth is on unfortunately,shouting as per usual,wish IW would get rid of this presenter.why does rent a mouth still go on about her wedding it was over a year ago,nobody wants to keep listening to my Wedding all the time.

Maybe 'cause she's as gobsmacked as the rest of us that someone actually signed up to spend the rest of their living days with her lol!

She got married. So what? So have most of the people in this country.

De Knees selling a Nicole not-quite-a-cardigan-but-they-call-it-one:

"It's got elegance; it's got grace; it's got fluidity" - It's got viscose more like :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back