Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bit like Hayley's father - she refers to him as deceased , but would have loved the telescopic ladder.
Kevin Reynolds on the other hand, declares that Hayley has just bought one of his watches 'for her dad'.

That's the trouble when you spout an endless string of lies, it's hard to keep your fact straight and you always get caught out or slip up at some point.

I heard that, although didn't catch it properly was on the PC at the time, but also heard him say someone, can't remember who now, but they took him in and saved him from the workhouse. I just thought what a liar, he's not old enough for the workhouse era, children's home maybe but not a workhouse.
Yes he's not as old as he makes out, just old fashioned

Pathetic Pete said his Father died when he was young last week and he thought he might end up in a workhouse. Last night his Father was around to see him pass his driving test and save up and buy an A40 car, which his Father didn't like.

What a load of baloney!

I seen a bit of a repeat showing for a Vibrapower. He reckoned he has friends who are ‘professional footballers’ who ‘use this technology’.

And he also claimed that he uses the Vibrapower with the Ropes attached and it’s ‘done wonders for my Man Boobs’.

What, made them even bigger? His blatant lies are utterly ridiculous :eek:

my god, Gollum and ginger man bun....what an odious pair. Talking about that £300 laptop (4gb ram and 32gb storage. No mention of the processor) that, to be honest, is a complete waste of money and wholeheartdely a false economy.

Gollum started off with something along the lines of (before the price was shown) "get that £1000 price tag out of your head" hahahahaha

Ginger then goes on to talk about the great battery life (5 hours is bobbins) and that it is so easy to go to the Windows store and download "any of these games" except a LOT of them won't run on this machine. Just utter utter deception as to the capabilities of it. With Gollum trying to be Mr Sincere (never works you knobhead) all the while saying how his laptop at home has zero battery life these days. So buy one of these and put your money where your mouth is you slimey get.

Someone did a review on TrustPilot after foolishly buying that laptop from them based on their typically exotic presentation. Shortly after buying it he learned that it was eyewateringly overpriced and tried to cancel but that’s when the trouble started ......

“ I really wish I'd read these reviews before ordering from this so called company that have believable 'sales people' on their tv show. I don't know how these presenters can go live on TV and promote items that are a major rip off and the customer care non existent !!.

I ordered a combined laptop/tablet from the shopping channel late at night.
I read up on the product after I'd ordered it and decided it wasn't for me. I'd ordered it in a hurry because the presenters said they were down to the last few !!!. They even had the cheek to show you on screen the 'out of stock' response you would get if you were ordering from the show. It would say 'sold out' and the only way to get one of the 'last few' was to ring up as there was still some that had been left in peoples 'shopping basket' !!

I completely fell for this rubbish and rung up. I ended up getting through to india on a premium phone number to a man who I could barely understand.

The following morning I wanted to cancel this product as I realised I could get much better value with a top brand for the same cost of £299.

I both rung and emailed to say I wanted to cancel.
This was 'Totally Ignored' and I started receiving emails saying the product was being despatched. I kept writing to them but it was a waste of time.

The laptop was delivered and abandoned on my doorstep without a signature!!

I wrote yet again asking why it had been left by Hermes without a signature and yes you've guessed!! No reply !!!

I'm now left with this heavy laptop which I do not want !! I had opted to pay for it in four installments and they have taken the first £75. I've been in touch with the bank to make sure they don't get any more money.

I've written to them yet again asking what I should do with it as I'm disabled and its heavy to take to my PO and would probably cost a fortune to return. I've asked if they can send the courier to pick it up ??

Still no reply !! I'd stay away from this company as they are a bunch of robbers and a major Rip off.

As for the presenters on their TV show. I think I'd rather be out of work than sell these products and tell downright lies to the general public some of whom are very vulnerable.

There never was 'only a few left' as they said on the show. There was plenty stock the next morning on their website at the same price.
They 'Fix' it to look like it's the last few on the channel and the presenters must know this so they are as bad as the company.

A MAJOR SCAM !!! Never again !!“

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.idealworld.tv?page=3

Says it all really doesn’t it? :eek:

I seen a bit of a repeat showing for a Vibrapower. He reckoned he has friends who are ‘professional footballers’ who ‘use this technology’.

And he also claimed that he uses the Vibrapower with the Ropes attached and it’s ‘done wonders for my Man Boobs’.

What, made them even bigger? His blatant lies are utterly ridiculous :eek:
Lol not good for his latest unshaven butch look

I think April was the last chance I got to post on here (various issues), but I must thank you all for keeping this thread going.

I hope you are all well

Lol not good for his latest unshaven butch look

He’s ridiculous isn’t he Momma? But I can only assume he must shift the tatt, otherwise who on earth would want him?

But I think it kinda shows the contempt they’ve got for their punters when they’ve got a scruffy, unshaven, sweating, slobbering, 80 ciggies a day mess telling us he uses the Vibrapower, and that it’s working on him!

He looks like he could conk out at any moment, he’s a wreck of a man :eek:

Oh it's the Constantin Weisz watches, remember to get in quick as Mike says they will sell out fast. Wait a minute, thought he said they were all selling out the other day, sell out city he said. :biggrin:

Just a few thoughts...

Is Peter Simon still doing the thing where he pretends he isn't gay (and is instead living with a lady named Bet) due to their belief that their customer base (the elderly) are homophobic?

Are presenters of failed selly telly channels & late night roulette shows (on itv and ch5 for example) still falling upwards by ending up on QVC and IW etc?

Have any of the IW guest experts (who represent so many products they clearly work for IW and not the brand) wormed their way into hosting duties?

Are watches still the most popular topic of discussion?

I think April was the last chance I got to post on here (various issues), but I must thank you all for keeping this thread going.

I hope you are all well

Mr Tom, delighted to hear from you after such a long interlude! You must be well impressed this thread you started has had such a long life. Sir, may I wish you and yours, all the very best for the season, and I hope you return as a regular poster.
:Banane35::RpS_thumbup::RpS_thumbsup::hail::hail::hail:

Just a few thoughts...

Is Peter Simon still doing the thing where he pretends he isn't gay (and is instead living with a lady named Bet) due to their belief that their customer base (the elderly) are homophobic?

Are presenters of failed selly telly channels & late night roulette shows (on itv and ch5 for example) still falling upwards by ending up on QVC and IW etc?

Have any of the IW guest experts (who represent so many products they clearly work for IW and not the brand) wormed their way into hosting duties?

I have read a few posts on here that said Dirty Peter still sometimes mention ‘Our Bet’, kinda suggesting she is his partner which of course is ridiculous. Nanty will talk endlessly about his Mam, his Cats and his Garden but I’ve never heard him talk about his personal home life, not on air anyway, he prefers to yap about his 153 year old Mam, no doubt to emphasis his ‘Isn’t he a Good Son’ Schtick.

Hayley (aka Jimmy Savile) is married to guy called Shaun Crawley, he used to be a just a rather flamboyant guest for their ‘Luxury’ Bedding but it seems he’s now a full time Goon.

But more often than not if I turn it on they’re shilling a dreadful no name watch for stupid prices. However, they must sell as they’re always on.

I don’t know how they get away with it really but I guess some people must like very expensive tatt :eek:

Just a few thoughts...

Jess the proskins woman

Mr Tom, delighted to hear from you after such a long interlude! You must be well impressed this thread you started has had such a long life. Sir, may I wish you and yours, all the very best for the season, and I hope you return as a regular poster.
:Banane35::RpS_thumbup::RpS_thumbsup::hail::hail::hail:

Thank you for your kind words sir

My thinking behind this thread was the moments where I'd watch selly telly and think an innocuous thought but not deem it worthy of it's own thread. It was never intended to discourage other threads or topics.

I'm thrilled people ran with the concept.

I have read a few posts on here that said Dirty Peter still sometimes mention ‘Our Bet’, kinda suggesting she is his partner which of course is ridiculous. Nanty will talk endlessly about his Mam, his Cats and his Garden but I’ve never heard him talk about his personal home life, not on air anyway, he prefers to yap about his 153 year old Mam, no doubt to emphasis his ‘Isn’t he a Good Son’ Schtick.

Hayley (aka Jimmy Savile) is married to guy called Shaun Crawley, he used to be a just a rather flamboyant guest for their ‘Luxury’ Bedding but it seems he’s now a full time Goon.

But more often than not if I turn it on they’re shilling a dreadful no name watch for stupid prices. However, they must sell as they’re always on.

I don’t know how they get away with it really but I guess some people must like very expensive tatt :eek:

Creepy Crawley got his feet under the table then... next you'll be telling me that Peter Vol au Vent now does the radiators (and not just the phones & laptops)

When IW tagged itself as "family friendship fun" they meant their hiring policy.

Chompers Crawley is absolutely dreadful. He has zero screen charisma at all. I'm not saying any of the others do, but they can at least talk in a fluent way.....or should that be effluent?

Are Joseph and Jospeh new to IW? I was slightly bemused when foghorn Jacks was bleating on about the "amazing relationship" that they have with the company. But it's only 5 minutes ago they were tied to QVC!!

Pathetic Pete said his Father died when he was young last week and he thought he might end up in a workhouse. Last night his Father was around to see him pass his driving test and save up and buy an A40 car, which his Father didn't like.

What a load of baloney!

I just looked up workhouses. They were abolished in 1930, with a few re-branded as public assistance centres but all were gone by 1948. Considering he was supposedly born in 1962 (according to Wikipedia) - making him just 5 years older than me, I don't know what workhouse he was afraid of ending up in🙄

I just looked up workhouses. They were abolished in 1930, with a few re-branded as public assistance centres but all were gone by 1948. Considering he was supposedly born in 1962 (according to Wikipedia) - making him just 5 years older than me, I don't know what workhouse he was afraid of ending up in��

Just for contexts sake, I've heard people use the phrase 'I'd end up in the workhouse' before. Seeing as Peter is the same age as me & (perhaps crucially) from the same city - it could be a localised phrase - it may have been something he'd heard too?

I haven't heard it for a long time, but it was out there. Used by people of my parents generation. It was just a phrase for 'I'll end up poor' or similar.

Dirty Peter was shilling another set of Dormeo yesterday. As usual he slurred and slobbered his way through the special ‘Sale’.

They are claiming you are saving over £500 on each Mattress, based on Dormeo’s abracadabra prices on their own website.

Dormeo are no better than Swan & Edgar with their ridiculous RRP’s, no doubt to assist shady resellers like this lot :rolleyes4:

Latest posts

Back