Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes i have had my share of good and bad from IW but have always had plants replaced without problem,my gripe at the moment is with hermes and yodel i have no problem with waiting because of the current situation i am not going to use the C word because frankly i am sick listening to it but all i have had recently is driver is unable to access your property which is complete nonsense as roads are empty here and had deliveries from them many times in the past i suspect its because they are getting extra drivers who have no idea where they are going and trying to get through to companies to tell them is a nightmare .
sorry guys just had to get that of my chest

Peter Simon - Some remarkable watches, probably your last chance to get them.

Yeah right, last chance until the next show on Saturday. :rolleyes:

Ok, still got too much time on my hands.:ROFLMAO:

Yesterday was Keven & Shaun
With watches for men of brawn,
Everest, Energia and Mr Grey
Busiest we’ve been, so don’t delay.
Tonight’s the turn of Kevin & Peter
The Ekranoplan, it ain’t no beater,
Now listen to me, the last time you’ll see,
Just buy and insure your Caspian Sea.

Peter Simon - Some remarkable watches, probably your last chance to get them.

Yeah right, last chance until the next show on Saturday. :rolleyes:

Ok, still got too much time on my hands.:ROFLMAO:

Yesterday was Keven & Shaun
With watches for men of brawn,
Everest, Energia and Mr Grey
Busiest we’ve been, so don’t delay.
Tonight’s the turn of Kevin & Peter
The Ekranoplan, it ain’t no beater,
Now listen to me, the last time you’ll see,
Just buy and insure your Caspian Sea.

Peter extols like an over excitable easily pleased child with every … single ... watch he presents.

'OH WOULD YOU JUST LOOK AT THIS, I MEAN, LOOK AT IT!!! IT'S JUST M A G N I F I C E N T ISN'T IT KEVIN. HOW DOES EGOR DO IT KEVIN?? ARE THESE THE ONES THAT CAME IN TO THE UK LAST NIGHT, SHIPPED FROM MOSCOW IN EGOR'S PRIVATE JET ESPECIALLY FOR OUR DISCERNABLE COLLECTORS, IS IT THOSE ONES KEVIN??? LISTEN, RIGHT, BUY IT NOW, I'M TELLIN' YA BUY IT NOW AND INSURE IT, YEAH?!? IT MIGHT BE YOURS FOR JUST £49.99 (oops he's not mentioning the other 3 flexi's, not like him) BUT FOLKS, I'M TELLIN' YA, THIS IS A 5 MILLION POUND WATCH A L L D A Y L O N G AIN'T IT KEVIN, AIN'T IT?!?!?' LOOK, HERE'S A PICTURE OF IT WITH OTHER PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES OF JETS AND FANCY CARS, SO YOU KNOW IT'S ALL LEGIT, YEAH?!?!?!?'

Tonight it's the old must be a mistake con again. Funny thing si someone is always away to check but never actually change anything.:ROFLMAO:

They were giving that watch winder away before with Earnshaw watches, same times as they were giving away the watch rolls, and display boxes, it was one of Thomas Tope's shows etc, it's all stuff obtained a low cost from China.

Gold from Peter Simon tonight ….... ' if you love the Omegas , if you love the Patrick (sic) Phillipes ,you'll love this Earnshaw!'
At a time of international crisis , are people really sitting at home buying ghastly low end Chinese watches at inflated prices ?
I would love to know !

Never, ever seen this before, what a liar, you sold them before. :ROFLMAO:

Wait till he get's to Swiss Legend, be all the usual crap, 100% Swiss etc etc.

Yeah, Swiss via Solar Time in Hong Kong.

I feel sorry for all the discerning collectors. Just imagine receiving one (or more) of these masterpieces of Horology through the post, then realising the only place you can show off your purchase to envious onlookers is down the toilet roll and pasta aisles at Tesco!

If, in these uncertain times, any collector is having difficulty insuring their timepieces, don't take any chances. Make sure they are placed under lock and key in a strongbox (or, better still, deposited for safekeeping with the nearest branch of your bank). At least then you'll be able to sleep soundly at night.

Reg Varney is getting on my tits tonight. First, he says that him and his wife were shopping online, filling his basket but then couldn't get a delivery slot. He mentioned Asda and Tesco, both of them you book your delivery slot before you shop. Now he's pushing open pay, telling you how much credit you can spend on it. I'm these times when the public don't know if they have a job to go back to, telling people to get themselves into debt is disgusting.

Yes i have had my share of good and bad from IW but have always had plants replaced without problem,my gripe at the moment is with hermes and yodel i have no problem with waiting because of the current situation i am not going to use the C word because frankly i am sick listening to it but all i have had recently is driver is unable to access your property which is complete nonsense as roads are empty here and had deliveries from them many times in the past i suspect its because they are getting extra drivers who have no idea where they are going and trying to get through to companies to tell them is a nightmare .
sorry guys just had to get that of my chest
I had 3 deliveries on the same day from Hermes however only two were delivered, the third one left a message on the Hermes website that he had trouble delivering as he couldn't find the property !!!!unbelievable!!!!

Anything that I’ve ordered from IW has always arrived within the 5 working days and, as I have a brilliant Hermes team, they’ve always got here safely. The very few occasions when I have had to return something, the refund is quick (unlike QVC.) CS also reply to emails within a few hours, not days (again unlike QVC.)

However, I’ve no ordered anything for the past couple of months because every time I flick over to the channel they seem to be selling a watch or a refurbished phone or tablet.

Latest posts

Back