Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had a look, they are so obviously fake and completely over the top. Wouldn't fool me for a minute!

I just checked these Trust Pilot IW reviews out and maybe had I not noticed the “invited” status I’d have believed them. I’ve not personally had any problems with them bar a couple of pairs of leggings that started to unravel, then shrunk in the wash - didn’t bother to complain or review. Anyhow, how does this invitation work? A survey? A direct email and a promise to be entered into a prize draw? Cos let’s face it- who would actually bother to write a review on a third party website unless the service received was noteworthy (good or bad)?! Nobody off their own bat would take time out to write “great company, easy-pays, capped p&p, free returns via Asda”! So I shall be looking out for this in future. Seems it’s not just IW who’s up to these shenanigans- my Very catalogue has over 50% terrible reviews, but all of a sudden they’ve had an influx of 5* reviews, all invited, and all lacking in comments that imply personal experience. I also checked out a company I know to be excellent-little pet warehouse, and I did spot a couple of invited reviews but the majority were clearly heartfelt and genuine. Thanks to the poster who pointed this out, very helpful indeed!

I just checked these Trust Pilot IW reviews out and maybe had I not noticed the “invited” status I’d have believed them. I’ve not personally had any problems with them bar a couple of pairs of leggings that started to unravel, then shrunk in the wash - didn’t bother to complain or review. Anyhow, how does this invitation work? A survey? A direct email and a promise to be entered into a prize draw? Cos let’s face it- who would actually bother to write a review on a third party website unless the service received was noteworthy (good or bad)?! Nobody off their own bat would take time out to write “great company, easy-pays, capped p&p, free returns via Asda”! So I shall be looking out for this in future. Seems it’s not just IW who’s up to these shenanigans- my Very catalogue has over 50% terrible reviews, but all of a sudden they’ve had an influx of 5* reviews, all invited, and all lacking in comments that imply personal experience. I also checked out a company I know to be excellent-little pet warehouse, and I did spot a couple of invited reviews but the majority were clearly heartfelt and genuine. Thanks to the poster who pointed this out, very helpful indeed!

On the like of, Ebay & Amazon, or the very few Trustpilot reviews i've given, I only give a rating for the transaction process, delivery process & if the product is as described on the web site, which I think helps against the scammers that do use especially Ebay, but don't generally give a product review or how good a quality it is. They often want a product review as soon as you've received it, which to me is wrong, you need to use a product over a period of time to know if it's a good quality or not.

Tell you something would be interesting to see what the sell figures were like during the Nighttime hours on ITV.

Shaun Ryan has said it has given them thousands of new customers.

When it was hot and couldn’t sleep, I watched the output once or twice, they basically talked about one product for 3 hours

I've got one question.

We all know how great Williams (and Renault) waterless wax is, and how everybody (and their family & friends) at IW buys it.
My question is if they all buy and use it then how come their cars always filthy?:unsure:

Never seems to be a shortage of IW cars for cleaning demos.

Tell you something would be interesting to see what the sell figures were like during the Nighttime hours on ITV.

Shaun Ryan has said it has given them thousands of new customers.

When it was hot and couldn’t sleep, I watched the output once or twice, they basically talked about one product for 3 hours
They talk about the 'ITV hours' as if they're prime time :) You can tell the likes of Rob LockE looks on himself as a bona fide ITV presenter when he's doing a collectibles show ... at 2am :) :) :) Oh they must have millions watching at that time ... and all of them 100% sober ;)

They talk about the 'ITV hours' as if they're prime time :) You can tell the likes of Rob LockE looks on himself as a bona fide ITV presenter when he's doing a collectibles show ... at 2am :) :) :) Oh they must have millions watching at that time ... and all of them 100% sober ;)

He can bum himself up as much as he likes, but he's still an IW presenter in most of Scotland (not sure of the borders area), as we don't get ITV.

So a watch has to have weight to be a proper watch according to our two watch experts.

And the expert would know the difference between a moonphase and a day/night indicator so why he's calling it a moonphase i don't know. Probably because he trying to, misinform folks by saying moonphase is a hard thing to do on a watch as it needs to rotate over a lunar cycle when a day/night indicator is easy, as it's just a 24hr sub dial .

Oh and The Swiss Eagle watches was originally a sister brand of Swiss Military by hanowa, but hasn't been for a long, long time, it's now one of Solar Time's brands, as is every other brand on tonight's show.

Now it turns out to be 38mm and not 43mm.

Turkish Airforce must be a right bunch of cheapskates, if that's what they hand out, and if there was only 50 made, means they didn't hand out many as well, obviously they don't appreciate their own pilots. :ROFLMAO:
AVI-8 have the exact same watch but instead of the square shaped subdial @ 9, they have the RAF roundel

Latest posts

Back