Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the stock updates ..... 20% , 80% or whatever .... are just made up.
The reason for all the meltdown nonsense is to make the punters think that others are buying , and also because people don't buy if they go away and think about it -they cool off.
That's why the presenters are trying to get them whilst they're hot.
If they were really in meltdown they wouldn't waste valuable air time on items which are selling out anyway.

'CHECKOUTYERBASKETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Have you noticed all the cases are the same? They change the dial, or the IP coating etc, but mass produced. And who would pay £1K for one of these?

Yes, they only have 9 watch cases, they then, as you say, just change dial, case finish, strap and movement to come up with a new model. So often when they say we have a new Vostok watch, in reality sometimes it just a different strap, case finish or dial colour. On this occasion they've added the mecaquartz movements into the Gaz14 & Energia.

They must have done a load of new colours for the Gaz14, cause the German site has, another 16 new Gaz 14s variations, which IW don't have.

No i wouldn't pay a £1000 for a watch with just an NH35 or a VK61, even if I liked the look of it.

What's he on about? Comparing with the high end manufacturers of watch making???? Cheap movements, Mineral glass, IP/PVD plated. Just who are they competing against:rolleyes:
Yeah I just heard him spouting this guff. Based on this, I fully expect Vostok are stocked alongside those other high end brands in boutique stores, yes? Or ... no? :)

Guys, sorry, me confused again :(

Peter S is doing his sincere voice and saying 'Look, it's about you getting these tonight. I can say with confidence some of these won't last to the end of the show.'

But, and I'm sure it's just an innocent slip of the tongue, I'm 99% sure he said exactly the same thing about these watches just a few days ago?

Oh ... wait ... they're doing another gold watch as I type. Apparently they've been told not to touch the watch such is its value. They only want genuine callers for this one. Wait ... Peter's just man-handled it onto his wrist, LOL!!!

So now they've gone to venerable tones for this Mathey Tissot £7K watch, or £3K Not for me I'm afraid. And of course, all the add up 18carat gold stuff You won't see anyone else with it as they've more sense

So now they've gone to venerable tones for this Mathey Tissot £7K watch, or £3K Not for me I'm afraid. And of course, all the add up 18carat gold stuff You won't see anyone else with it as they've more sense

and they still have the £10,000 gold watches in stock, the ones that wouldn't last the show they were on a few weeks ago.

It's created behind nuclear bomb proof doors with 1000 armed guards on a remote un-named island according to Kevin :) :) :)

Latest posts

Back