Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kevin - New movement VK61 known in Japan as mecaquartz, elsewhere in the world, forums, everywhere else they are calling it the hybrid.

No they don't, on the forums I post to, it's been known as mecaquartz for the last few years, don't know anyone who calls it a hybrid movement.
Back off Hammy, BACK THE HECK OFF!!!

Kevin knows watches the same as Kim Jong-un knows diplomacy and societal equality, GOT IT?!?

Kevin - New movement VK61 known in Japan as mecaquartz, elsewhere in the world, forums, everywhere else they are calling it the hybrid.

No they don't, on the forums I post to, it's been known as mecaquartz for the last few years, don't know anyone who calls it a hybrid movement.
Hammy, are you on the watch forum by chance?

My randoms from last night...
I'm a tad confused...if there's only 12 in the world designed for and being sold exclusively by IW for £2999.99. When they're gone, they're gone so how will they "go up to £6999.99" ?

PS: " a story to tell on your wrist"... yeah right and that story starts "Once upon a time there was a gullible fool..."

Did I hear Peter call Patek Philippe a... "Philip Pateek" ?

My randoms from last night...
I'm a tad confused...if there's only 12 in the world designed for and being sold exclusively by IW for £2999.99. When they're gone, they're gone so how will they "go up to £6999.99" ?

PS: " a story to tell on your wrist"... yeah right and that story starts "Once upon a time there was a gullible fool..."

Did I hear Peter call Patek Philippe a... "Philip Pateek" ?
Yes you did - he has never said it correctly.
It's a name which , like Rolex and Breitling , he like to throw around whilst making bogus comparisons between top brands and cheap Chinese knock offs.

Gotta say, David from Dormeo is very easy on the eye, but you can have too much of a good thing.

I wonder if he talks mattresses in his sleep? 😜

He's (Peter S) definitely getting worse. I'm actually saying that in all seriousness. Whatever presenting skills he did have seem to be slowly deserting him. He's become a parody of a selly telly presenter, just bleating 'check out yer baskets!' every 15 secs interspersed with waffling guff.

I chuckled last night when Kevin was mid flow giving a rundown on a watch. Peter started to say something (no doubt just waffle) and Kevin said 'let me finish' which enabled him to do just that, finish. Peter is notorious for interrupting guests/ambassadors but 9/10 it's not with anything of any substance, it's just to talk garbage.

All I'll say is these watch manufacturers aren't very good business people … they're constantly selling their products for a fraction of the price they should be :) :) :)

Latest posts

Back