Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love (actually don't) the Swan & Edgar Elegance, limited edition. £185 on the S & E site, but Gamages have it at £585. :eek: Same folk, same watch, why the difference, nothing but conmen.

So the Gamages is £400 more :LOL:

The only thing he knows about is flogging cheap Chinese watches with a made up history. He's a shyster of the first degree, or as Peter says, the tenth degree :rolleyes:
I really feel sorry for people who believe this rubbish and buy this crap.

Ain't he just, but watching his father flogging the Gamages watches the other night on TJC, i see where he's learned it from. ;)

Im impressed that every watch is numbered so one can trace it back to the kid in Wuhan who assembled it...recognition for little Hoo Flung Dung at least.

Glad I'm not on my own watching IW watch programmes, for their comedic value! As a collector of "proper" watches can't believe the total crap they spout, like the Swan & Edgar show tonight. Aviator watch thats styled after a divers watch with 3atm water resistance lol. Give me an honest Chineese watch like a Seagull every time.

Glad I'm not on my own watching IW watch programmes, for their comedic value! As a collector of "proper" watches can't believe the total crap they spout, like the Swan & Edgar show tonight. Aviator watch thats styled after a divers watch with 3atm water resistance lol. Give me an honest Chineese watch like a Seagull every time.
As I've said before, there are some decent Chinese watches out there, Parnis, Corgeut, Bliger etc, much better than S&E rubbish with no bull behind.

Latest posts

Back