Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well as I've said before, i'm an older bloke, nae really up to date with fashion, use to get called a boring old git for my clothes choices at work, hey i can't help it if ÂŁ8 black trousers and ÂŁ4 blue shirts from Asda are perfect work wear. So i'll be giving IW token attempt at providing men's fashion a miss, i'm afraid Joe Browns and Calvin Klein is just don't cut it for me. :ROFLMAO:
Anyway in the same show, Genevieve was just on, she was wearing a mudflower leapord jumper ÂŁ35, oh my word, gorgeous shape, beautiful style, really flattering, it's going to go, it's going to go, Gene enthuses. Oh and the rent a gob "i love & buy everything IW sells" model has to chip in with her tuppenceworth.
Sorry but it looks ****** awful, shaped like mini tent, definitely not flattering, and the colours make it look dirty and grubby, if this is selling fast must be a lot of IW customers who are either blind or don't own a mirror.

ps

Was watching QVC the other day just to see what like it was these days and how refreshing it was to see models, that just model, what a difference to the IW models who can't keep their biased traps shut. A big pat on the back to the QVC models, your professionalism is miles ahead of the IW lot.

IW seem to change the company the Iphones are refurbished by almost every offer, can’t they find one which suits
In some cases it could just be the same company/supplier but using different names, as with Green Energy/Warm Home/Beldray/god knows what else for the ceramic rip-off radiators that may feature slightly different specifications (eg. with or without wi-fi) for what looks like exactly the same product.

These nik nak things being shown (things like sticky hooks and custom Christmas message things) being demo'd by a girl who was on QVC a while back, but vanished when she was pregnant. What brand was it she used to represent on there? Bit gutting to be demoted to IW I would imagine after years being on QVC!

I agree Hammy because they just say the same things whatever they model and buy loads for everyone, they just sound ridiculous. QVC much more polished and some nice stuff.

Yeah, all the do is repeat the over the top exaggerated nonsense the presenters spout, and everything is comparable to some top fashion brand, it's beyond ridiculous.

Hayley impressed with the unique details on the Joe Brown shirt.

The different coloured buttons going down the front, the different coloured stitching for the buttons.

That's nothing new, I used to have different coloured and style of buttons and colour of thread on my school shirts when i was a kid, hey when you've no money, beggars can't be choosers. If my mum had patented that back in the day, she could have been hailed a top fashion designer. :ROFLMAO:

Ok, so why is it on the female fashions shows the models are look just like average females, like there is no young supper fit models, yet the male model is like a young supper fit gym type? Is there no average looking older model guys with a bit of a beer gut, receding hairline, etc?:ROFLMAO:
Why do the keep fit models not do the women's fashion shows? ;):D

Latest posts

Back