Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was watching Nubeo earlier and we got the usual guff about the original Nubeo history and associating it with present day Nubeo. Yeah Nubeo was started in Switzerland and yeah they were in partnership with Kobe Bryant and made a £50,000 watch but unfortunately the financial crash put paid to the partnership, Kobe did a deal with Hublot and Nubeo bit the dust. Of course Nubeo rose from the ashes and now made in China thanks to those luxury watchmakers at Solar Time (Hong Kong), think they are trying to take over the whole watch industry. :LOL:

Well Renault hour.

Alan Ennis telling how great this product is and how he and his other half/fiance use it. Yet just a week ago he was telling us how Williams waterless wax was the best and number one product he's brought to air and USES.

Same stuff you say, both waterless wax, except they are not the same the Renault contains Hydrolex the Williams doesn't and Alan has made great efforts today to explain (even had the story of his new car new bought a year ago) the benefits of Hydrolex and why it's one of the reasons he uses Renault.

Notice its Beldray heaters today, is there anything that company doesn’t make.

Peter said on launch last night he had ordered a couple, doesn’t he say that whenever he sells them, his house must be full of them
That's cause they just copying what everybody else is making, the present Beldray don't make the stuff, they're stuff is made in China, so it's easy to keep extending their range, just copy other folks ideas. And contrary to what IW presenters say, we don't all have a Beldray product in our homes, I don't and never will, would rather buy from a respected, honest brand rather than a bunch of liars that claim another companies history, heritage and achievements as theirs.

Well he was buying them last years as he was moaning about waiting for an engineer as his boiler had packed up, so he must have a fair few.

And if he has a few, at 40p an hour each to run, the bills will soon mount up. Ok having a 2kw heater as a spare/emergency but not heating your whole house with them.

And all their advice about just heating the room you are in, especially when temp really drop, is bad advice, especially for the old.

Well Renault hour.

Alan Ennis telling how great this product is and how he and his other half/fiance use it. Yet just a week ago he was telling us how Williams waterless wax was the best and number one product he's brought to air and USES.

Same stuff you say, both waterless wax, except they are not the same the Renault contains Hydrolex the Williams doesn't and Alan has made great efforts today to explain (even had the story of his new car new bought a year ago) the benefits of Hydrolex and why it's one of the reasons he uses Renault.
Wait a minute Hammy, it's probably a good job I was already sitting down when I read this, cause I'm genuinely shocked by what I think you're maybe implying. Are you saying the presenters and guests perhaps make up some stories to suit whatever product they're selling? Is that really what you're suggesting? I'm struggling to get my head around your accusation as I always find selly telly people to be 100% honest and trustworthy.

;)

Notice its Beldray heaters today, is there anything that company doesn’t make.

Peter said on launch last night he had ordered a couple, doesn’t he say that whenever he sells them, his house must be full of them
Do they have ground-breaking technology like the other heaters they sell? Features like built-in thermostat and timer? Oh and are the presenters doing their little party trick showing how the ceramic cores continue to create and hold heat even when the power is switched off? I think this is a REALLY good demo, especially in a nice toasty tv studio ...

Latest posts

Back