Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember this time last year and Peter Simon et al were saying best to buy an e-life bike now as they are in such demand don't know when they will be back and prices will go through the roof in 2020. well a year later and they done quite a few Chinese e-life bike this year and prices haven't gone through the roof. Although give credit where credits due, at least the Chinese know how to spell electric now. :ROFLMAO:

On IW web site it said yesterday that the watch competition winner would be picked at 11am today and would be on social media thereafter, nothing on their facebook page yet, not sure about twitter not a member so hard to check what's on their twitter account.

Miss precision tonight, was a bit bored so was doing some reading on the Internet, happened on this site and although they have a lot of decent articles, this page just stands out, either the guy was getting paid to write this :poop: or he was blind drunk during his review.

"This American luxury watch brand, famous for its Swiss-like build and quality, takes place on our list with the Heritor Dominic Automatic timepiece. Unlike high-end luxury watch brands, Heritor offers affordable luxury watches."

I'm lost for words. :eek::(:ROFLMAO:

I remember this time last year and Peter Simon et al were saying best to buy an e-life bike now as they are in such demand don't know when they will be back and prices will go through the roof in 2020. well a year later and they done quite a few Chinese e-life bike this year and prices haven't gone through the roof. Although give credit where credits due, at least the Chinese know how to spell electric now. :ROFLMAO:
BUY NOW, WE DON'T KNOW WHEN WE'LL GET THESE BACK IN, I'M TELLIN' YA!!!

(3 weeks later, same product ...)

(2 weeks later, same product ...)

(4 weeks later, same product ...)

On IW web site it said yesterday that the watch competition winner would be picked at 11am today and would be on social media thereafter, nothing on their facebook page yet, not sure about twitter not a member so hard to check what's on their twitter account.
Just had a look at the twitter account for ideal world and not been updated since July

(3 weeks later, same product ...)

(2 weeks later, same product ...)

(4 weeks later, same product ...)

They're often bad for that on Vostok Europe shows, usually repeated a few times, this is your last chance to get these, last of the stock has been loaded into the Ideal system, no more in Vilnius, Igor doesn't know if we'll ever get anymore. And usually just as the end of the show is nearing they slip these couple of words in, until 2021.

Maybe they have to be personally notified first as part of the terms and conditions are that the winner will be pictured and interviewed and if no contact can be made in a certain amount of time, another winner will be picked and on it goes.

So I'm expecting a big full page spread, somewhere, soon 🤔

I think the lack of social media engagement hints at their demographic age wise. Probably don't need to bother ... for now ... but once the younger viewers get older they'll have no choice as social media is considered a standard part of life for younger generations (who will become older generations), a bit like the landline phone became x decades ago.

Either that or IW is just lazy when it comes to posting stuff :)

De Knees and her pension story for the millionth time. :sleep:
They do pensions, they do wills, maybe they'll start doing coffins and cremations soon? Imagine Peter S springing up out of a coffin ...

'Just buy it, yeah! Even if you're just 20 years old, slap it in the attic or garage, you'll need it some day! Trust me, these prices won't be repeated! Later, Peter V will be demonstrating how hot our self cremation kit gets by using his trusted internal and external thermometers. It's AMAZING how the heat cores retain the heat even once the powers off! A tell it like it is me!'

They do pensions, they do wills, maybe they'll start doing coffins and cremations soon? Imagine Peter S springing up out of a coffin ...

'Just buy it, yeah! Even if you're just 20 years old, slap it in the attic or garage, you'll need it some day! Trust me, these prices won't be repeated! Later, Peter V will be demonstrating how hot our self cremation kit gets by using his trusted internal and external thermometers. It's AMAZING how the heat cores retain the heat even once the powers off! A tell it like it is me!'

don't give them ideas. ;)

Shaun - "This is all about have you sleeping really well, having a luxurious nights sleep, loving your bed, loving your duvet, and this is, it's an opulent duvet, it's not cheap and cheerful, it's really opulent because it's all natural/ If i said to you silk, oh yeah silk it's very expensive, natural wool, it's all silk and wool, 40% silk 60% wool and even the cover is a 300 thread count cover. So it's all about having the very, very best."

Jesus, Shaun it's just a duvet, but if it contains silk, it can't be the very, very best. Only Ray has the very, very best silk, and we know that cause he repeatedly bored us to death ingraining this fact into our brains. ;)

She kept showing the Trust Pilot rating page for My Pension Expert- didn't show the Ideal World one though.

I stopped looking at their trustpilot revues when it started getting masses of 5 star revues in a short space of time, but seeing that they are still only 2.8 star, then that must have stopped that manipulation.

Latest posts

Back