Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can I interest anyone in this 48cm Padded Red Teapot Memo Board. Ben says he could see it in an English country cottage.

teapot.jpg

Red's not really my colour and I'd have to move house :giggle:

It was possibly unique, i'll give them that. I have personally never seen a padded, bright red memo board in the shape of a teapot before.

And there's probably a very good reason why :happy:

Miss Brash managed to shift a diamond for two grand last night, i was stunned.

though i must say she was lovely to me on facebook.

Miss Brash managed to shift a diamond for two grand last night, i was stunned.

though i must say she was lovely to me on facebook.

It wasn't the same one that went for £500ish on Bid was it? (half a carat).

*switches him off*

Russell is easily back to pre-baby slime levels, the guy is such a creep :puke: And he still hasn't got a clue about tablet computers, hopeless.

Is the guy on Price Drop now the one you were asking about Momma? If so his name is Chris and he isn't Irish as I thought, he sounds like he's from the North East.

I wonder if he is also an Art expert?

Last edited:
Ah he's sitting by a Christmas tree with some Christmas bags from last year, that's more like it

Do you remember earlier in the year they were selling christmas wrapping paper but pitched it for birthdays and anniversaries?

So cheap!

Is the guy on Price Drop now the one you were asking about Momma? If so his name is Chris and he isn't Irish as I thought, he sounds like he's from the North East.

I'm not sure if he is the same one from the other day or not Wirral.

I must say though, it's so refreshing to see/hear a different face/voice. I think they ought to change presenters every few months :biggrin:

I'm not sure if he is the same one from the other day or not Wirral.

I must say though, it's so refreshing to see/hear a different face/voice. I think they ought to change presenters every few months :biggrin:

He seems very good, professional and relaxed. Compliant regarding charges and a generous helping of bullshitting to boot.

Much better than Burger Flippin' E-Fins Dad :giggle:

Russell is easily back to pre-baby slime levels, the guy is such a creep :puke: And he still hasn't got a clue about tablet computers, hopeless.

Talking of experts, are they lacking any, or is everything covered?

Latest posts

Back