Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They seem to have the wrong product in the website pic for the 1p earring and pendant set

Set of 2 crystal star earrings and heart pendant. These are perfect gifts to put in the Christmas stocking!

1. Key features
Silver tone
Approx. 65 x round cut white crystals
Bolt ring clasp
Butterfly & post clasp
Polished
Presented in a gift box

2. Good to know
Prefect stocking fillers

Metal type : Silver tone
Crystal type : Crystal
Stone details (cut & size) : Approx. 65 x round cut crystal
Stone colour : White
Product type : Mixed Set
Measurements : Mixed
Presentation box : None Spec
p_GC154815_mp_aa.jpg

the 1 peter had was different with star earrings

Dirty Peter just introduced himself as 'Mary Berry's Love Child'.

What is it with him and the Bake Off?

I did like his joke though, We're rehearsing the Christmas ( I thought he was going to say the play again like last night with Richard saying there was room at the inn) dinner, our Maud had 2 chickens, (look to side camera) why? when the small 1 is burnt the big 1 will be ready

My goodness, has anyone seen how briefly they are flashing up the T&C's for the latest '£10 credit' offer?

I swear down, I had to rewind and pause it to read them. In fact it was quite difficult to get it to pause in time. They were not even on screen for a whole second, honestly!

I see they are doing megadrops again I wonder how many they will cancel this time

Bid are currently doing a price comparison of QVC with Debbie Greenwood, their price £20+ £4.95 p&p for 1l bottle of bath soak, Bid's price £13.99 + £7.99 for 2 bottles

I see they are doing megadrops again I wonder how many they will cancel this time

Bid are currently doing a price comparison of QVC with Debbie Greenwood, their price £20+ £4.95 p&p for 1l bottle of bath soak, Bid's price £13.99 + £7.99 for 2 bottles

They directly acknowledged the competition?

Yes it was scrolling on the bottom of the screen throughout the sell

Did you notice when Debbie was selling the Vanity Bag and she filled it with her personal products to demonstrate its size? Many of her products were from QVC, several OPI Hand Creams and what almost certainly was an Aveda Paddle Brush!

I don't know what the SBC Bath Gel is like but the Arnica Gel is very good for minor aches.

Once again I think it's worth complimenting Justin Hazell on his attire, he's gone from being the man in grey to a technicolour tiger. That coupled with his moving and dare I say sincere tribute to Emidio Mele impresses me all the more.

Did you notice when Debbie was selling the Vanity Bag and she filled it with her personal products to demonstrate its size? Many of her products were from QVC, several OPI Hand Creams and what almost certainly was an Aveda Paddle Brush!

I don't know what the SBC Bath Gel is like but the Arnica Gel is very good for minor aches.

Once again I think it's worth complimenting Justin Hazell on his attire, he's gone from being the man in grey to a technicolour tiger. That coupled with his moving and dare I say sincere tribute to Emidio Mele impresses me all the more.

Yes, and I noticed she had the ever present Yarvik tablet too :D

Elisa continues with the ridiculous 'Bet' rubbish with Dirty Peter. He is getting wrapped up in the Thinsulate set and she said 'This is what Bet does, every night and every morning. Have you got your sandwiches?'

Strange considering he tells us he lives alone. Even by their standards it has to be one of the more strange sales techniques.

Elisa continues with the ridiculous 'Bet' rubbish with Dirty Peter. He is getting wrapped up in the Thinsulate set and she said 'This is what Bet does, every night and every morning. Have you got your sandwiches?'

Strange considering he tells us he lives alone. Even by their standards it has to be one of the more strange sales techniques.

please Wirral, stop there, I don't even want to think about Peter's living arrangements, it makes me a bit sick in my mouth!
and for your own health it's not good for you to think about it either!

please Wirral, stop there, I don't even want to think about Peter's living arrangements, it makes me a bit sick in my mouth!
and for your own health it's not good for you to think about it either!

I don't know why she does it other than it's a weird sales gimmick to make Mabel in Cleethorpes think he's married, to a woman!

It's ludicrous.

I will say that I do own a pair of gloves/hat by thinsulate and while I wouldn't consider it an exotic brand, it is of fairly good quality and does it's job. (I didn't get them from bid)

they are a interesting case study..... I genuinely think they should be studied.

He has that Thinsulate stuff and reckons he wears it when he rides his bike. 'Our Lease' didn't know he had a bike, 'is it a motorbike?'........he had a motorbike when he was younger but now he has a pushbike.

'Our Lease' mucked up her ordering on air, she went for the rabbit jumper but dialled 0907 instead of 0904 and missed her size 16. I thought she was going to cry with disappointment but they must have told her in her ear what she normally tells us, go for another size. So she eventually dialled the right number and got a size 14. She was apparently going to order the boots too that were next up. Well on her way to getting her £10 credit.

Why does he jump up and down when they have size 24 and over, for his ladies with curves?

He has that Thinsulate stuff and reckons he wears it when he rides his bike. 'Our Lease' didn't know he had a bike, 'is it a motorbike?'........he had a motorbike when he was younger but now he has a pushbike.

'Our Lease' mucked up her ordering on air, she went for the rabbit jumper but dialled 0907 instead of 0904 and missed her size 16. I thought she was going to cry with disappointment but they must have told her in her ear what she normally tells us, go for another size. So she eventually dialled the right number and got a size 14. She was apparently going to order the boots too that were next up. Well on her way to getting her £10 credit.

Why does he jump up and down when they have size 24 and over, for his ladies with curves?

she has changed so much since her ''men and motors'' days haha

I will say that I do own a pair of gloves/hat by thinsulate and while I wouldn't consider it an exotic brand, it is of fairly good quality and does it's job. (I didn't get them from bid)

they are a interesting case study..... I genuinely think they should be studied.

Thinsulate are fine but are often to be had for less than the P+P in Primark.

Ah yes Momma, being encouraged to buy an alternative size when your size is unavailable is what's known in the retail trade as a Portelliforemanism.

I have no idea why he does most things, he was almost crying last night. Almost.

Latest posts

Back