Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Selling a jumper, he said 'if you're a 14 (sold out) go for the 10. The 10 was limited stock and their were plenty of size 12 left.

If I were a 14, I'd go with the 12 but then I've not been in the fashion industry for nigh on twenty years :mysmilie_5:

It's good to see those Portelliforemanisms are strong and well, even in her absence.

I was recently in a well known high street store and unfortunately they didn't have a 32, luckily I have heeded Elisa's advice well and was able to pick up a 44.

Yes, he seemed much more impressed with 'our James' and his jumper than 'our Becca' and her snood.

Didn't he just, i'm sure it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact the model was young, tall and strikingly good looking.

And male. Bet will be getting jealous, or is it Maude? :mysmilie_19:

It's good to see those Portelliforemanisms are strong and well, even in her absence.

I was recently in a well known high street store and unfortunately they didn't have a 32, luckily I have heeded Elisa's advice well and was able to pick up a 44.

I bet you're pleased with the extra room?

I love this channel for the handy tips you pick up.

Paul Evers earlier had a Marla of London bag. If the bag doesn't have a gold tone Marla badge, it's a fake!

I bet you're pleased with the extra room?

I love this channel for the handy tips you pick up.

Paul Evers earlier had a Marla of London bag. If the bag doesn't have a gold tone Marla badge, it's a fake!

The larger size should come in handy over the holidays, i'm anticipating a weight gain of around 3-5 stones. Luckily I have a stash of Zotrim.

Beware of fakes indeed Momma, Marla is a prestige brand that's sure to be copied. New Look have extra security tags on their stock :mysmilie_19:

The larger size should come in handy over the holidays, i'm anticipating a weight gain of around 3-5 stones. Luckily I have a stash of Zotrim.

Beware of fakes indeed, Marla is a prestige brand that's sure to be copied. New Look have extra security tags on their stock :mysmilie_19:

Hope the size 14 jumper person who got hold of a 10 has a few Zotrim knocking about

Dirty Peter's guard has come down again, being sarcastic about the production staff. They didn't set up the demonstration of the memory foam pillows to his liking and he said 'There are moments I so miss the BBC'.

He's had long enough to get over missing them. I doubt they miss him, Peter who? :mysmilie_19:

I've been watching him this afternoon and think he looks rough

Is it the jumper's fault?

I have been watching him too (what a waste of a few days off!) and I have to say he's as vile as ever, very rough.

In my opinion he was terribly careless with his choice of words when selling the Skin Pharmacy potion. He made some pretty bold claims that i'm almost certain couldn't be substantiated. It made me laugh when that Paul geezer was selling miracle neck lift cream, with all due respect I suspect he'd need more than a potion to lift his neck :mysmilie_19:

I have been watching him too (what a waste of a few days off!) and I have to say he's as vile as ever, very rough.

In my opinion he was terribly careless with his choice of words when selling the Skin Pharmacy potion. He made some pretty bold claims that i'm almost certain couldn't be substantiated. It made me laugh when that Paul geezer was selling miracle neck lift cream, with all due respect I suspect he'd need more than a potion to lift his neck :mysmilie_19:

Didn't his hand look lovely though after the skin pharmacy stuff that replaces the surgical skin peel?

Didn't his hand look lovely though after the skin pharmacy stuff that replaces the surgical skin peel?

Well indeed Momma and of course it was all the more impressive because the expert said to use it for 20 minutes. I fancy the shares in Harley Street surgeries sank after that presentation.

And all that for almost 500% less than what Skin Pharmacy charge, for their own product.

Wow!

Poor Steve on PD is having another nightmare with his Jewellery Freefall. I think for the past four weeks I've tuned in just as he's saying 'it's not going well'. He's down to £50 with only four items gone and there's lots to go yet. No wonder his nails are bitten to the quick.

Poor Steve on PD is having another nightmare with his Jewellery Freefall. I think for the past four weeks I've tuned in just as he's saying 'it's not going well'. He's down to £50 with only four items gone and there's lots to go yet. No wonder his nails are bitten to the quick.

I know, I do feel for him.

I just don't know how they are going to make a bean selling all that lovely jewellery for less than £20 (plus your usual charges). Just listen to the crap he is coming out with about the computer not allowing them to sell items below a certain price, they really are a whisker away from a pop up stall.

Not many people seemed to buy his bull with that pendant did they, they sold it for 1p less than the previous item! He's amazed that they can sell 9ct gold earrings for less than £15 but a quick look at the website (there is nothing on screen) confirms the gram weight is a whopping................ 0.14 grams!

Basically only the tiny clasp is gold.

Dirty Peter's guard has come down again, being sarcastic about the production staff. They didn't set up the demonstration of the memory foam pillows to his liking and he said 'There are moments I so miss the BBC'.

He's had long enough to get over missing them. I doubt they miss him, Peter who? :mysmilie_19:

I'm sure his accomplishments in TV pale in comparison to yours in erm .. Anonymous Forum posting lol

It's been some years since I finished my masters and I seem to recall it took a fair time so maybe I was a little fanciful there.
I'm all for lifelong learning so I would definitely see this as a long term commitment!

I have to say I find it quite upsetting that such a well educated and intellectual group of people now spend their days glued to a shopping telly channel desperately trying to find something to moan about. Shouldn't you be trying to cure cancer? Or invent an engine that is powered by water? Surely that is a more appropriate use of your obvious wisdom?

I probably won't have time to read you replies as I am in the middle of studying my 3rd PhD. To go along with my doctorate. I'm sure you understand lol . God I love the internet. Just this morning I was chatting to an astronaut :)

Latest posts

Back