Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haha! I had a giggle when Mark Ryes said hello to someone from S****horpe!

He pronounced it the way the swear filter has filtered out the letters!

Bid just aired a promotion similar to those price-drop relaunch adverts in 2012 with the red curtain with Peter Simon saying "Monday 10pm, changes are coming" Sounds interesting.

Bid just aired a promotion similar to those price-drop relaunch adverts in 2012 with the red curtain with Peter Simon saying "Monday 10pm, changes are coming" Sounds interesting.

good to know that the changes will be launched by james Russell/someone...anyone... who isn't peter f#cking simon

I see BBC are looking for a replacement for Brucie, so they need someone who looks far older than they actually are, think they are God's gift to women and have a pathetic catchphrase. If that isn't a Mike Mason sized glove I don't know what is ....

Welcome to Strictly, now what do I mean by that, that what do I mean?

New Oscar de le Renta alert!

Oscar de la Renta Rosamor eau de toilette
£14.99 + £7.99 + £1.53 = £24.51 at Bid (with 5 to 10 working days delivery)
or
£9.99 all-in from Amazon

Um......

turn on and there is a close up of Peter Sherlocks massive forehead and him tap tap tapping his creams into it as usual.

The amount of cheap lotion and oils he douses himself in on this channel, he should look about 23.

He's doing the tanzy bracelet DOTD and has only sold another 5 with 91 left

He said people were dialling the wrong number, yet again

He has to move on.......probably best, you've gotta get that money in Schlock

He's doing the tanzy bracelet DOTD and has only sold another 5 with 91 left

He said people were dialling the wrong number, yet again

He has to move on.......probably best, you've gotta get that money in Schlock

lol, I never get that if Tanzanite is such a rare commodity, and so mega valuable, then why is it only on a silver bracelet?

Urggh, he's now smearing himself in some other grease, I feel sick.

Alicia Douvall won't be happy now he is saying this is an amazing oil. Cos you'd really buy oil for your face from a woman who looks like this.. alicia.jpg

Latest posts

Back