Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dirty Peter going on about Cyclax and their Royal Warrant, no mention that they actually no longer hold it.

Tutt Tutt.

Dirty Peter going on about Cyclax and their Royal Warrant, no mention that they actually no longer hold it.

Tutt Tutt.

tsk tsk Peter
Frumplestiltskin had it earlier on and she mentioned the dates between which they held the Royal Warrant, well done Caroline, she might be a bit school marmish but she's exceptionally good at her job IMO

Am I right in thinking...

So now that the new incarnation has converted from auction format to straightforward distance selling they're now subject to the 7 day cancellation period of the Distance Selling Regs and should refund you're p&p if you cancel in writing within 7 days of receipt and return an item?

I'm guessing the rules for auctions were different and DSR didn't apply?

Sorry if this has already been posted.

"These are exquisite in taste and style and creation, I always think that the artisans of glass making when they're blown and created and finished they give you colour and joy and light that gives you a profusion of delicious, not only a moment, not only a time, something that just sets off table, dresser, corner unit, they look triffic"

It was a cheapo, mass produced, supermarket glass bowl.

I think Neil Russell has some way to go with his Rythym Rocker before he achieves his goal.

I'd stick with it if I was him.

image.jpg

Omg at the one day special the sight of james on that contraption

Neil and the geriatric fitness guy certainly makes for an unpleasant sight.

But my word it's straight from Ideal World, it could be Dave Bradford in his tracksuit (which is an equally ghastly vision).

Love how he said if only thing stopping you buying it is storage it folds down neat ummmm no thing stopping us buying it is cos you look an idiot

Neil and the geriatric fitness guy certainly makes for an unpleasant sight.

But my word it's straight from Ideal World, it could be Dave Bradford in his tracksuit (which is an equally ghastly vision).

That contraption shouldn't be allowed on TV, it looks awful. Is it some kind of sadistic workout? Well it is after the watershed I suppose! It reminds me of a bear in the forest scratching.

Mikes interior designers.com is trying to CONvince us that we all need a butterfly clock in our homes. Its god awful, and another thing Mike we are not mugs and we are not getting it for under £20!!! If your going to lie please at least try to be Convincing if you will. How can £19.99 plus £7.99 p&p then a phone call at 20p per min be under £20???

Oh and its great Mike the muppet will even get it delivered to our doors.....That's great thanks. I would hate to buy it and it not getting sent to my own home.

Latest posts

Back