Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

theoretically, the closer you are to qvc on the sky digital listings, the more likely someone is to land on your channel during a channel surfing session.

(I don't think it has anything specific to do with the signing of peter simon)

Indeed, and you're also on the first page of the Sky shopping section. Right now Gems are half way down the second page.

It makes perfect sense to move to 645, as it did for Bid to swap places with Price Drop (albeit VERY briefly).

Indeed, and you're also on the first page of the Sky shopping section. Right now Gems are half way down the second page.

It makes perfect sense to move to 645, as it did for Bid to swap places with Price Drop (albeit VERY briefly).

agreed (apologies if I sounded condescending in the previous post)

If the above post seems a bit random it's because it should have been in the Ideal World forum, apologies!

I forgot he still had hair when Mason returned.

I think it must have been when he had his sales patter makeover he shaved his hair. Totally lost his ethical sense and looks.

If the above post seems a bit random it's because it should have been in the Ideal World forum, apologies!

It's when you start talking about yourself in the third person and repeating yourself and talking about yourself in the third person PJ will start to worry.

PJ

It's when you start talking about yourself in the third person and repeating yourself and talking about yourself in the third person PJ will start to worry.

PJ

PJ, I think you are severely traumatised by losing Bid TV and need to keep taking the tablets. If you are very lucky you may see Peter Sherlock and Sally or even James Russell again and all will be well!

PJ, I think you are severely traumatised by losing Bid TV and need to keep taking the tablets. If you are very lucky you may see Peter Sherlock and Sally or even James Russell again and all will be well!

Oh we so need all our favourites back Muttley, especially now that Lisa Brash seems to have only managed to film one hour of programmes before she quit The Outlet Channel which has already suspended all programmes apart from gardening shows. Here's hoping our lovely Schlocko comes to the rescue and delights us with his warm and wholly sincere manner.

I like him :mysmilie_59:

Oh we so need all our favourites back Muttley, especially now that Lisa Brash seems to have only managed to film one hour of programmes before she quit The Outlet Channel which has already suspended all programmes apart from gardening shows. Here's hoping our lovely Schlocko comes to the rescue and delights us with his warm and wholly sincere manner.

I didn't know that Lisa had quit! That doesn't bode well for The Outlet Channel does it. Personally I am hoping for a return of Guy Kean, I did like his "unusual" style of presenting!

Outlet channel won't be around for long - I can feel it in my loins.

Outlet channel won't be around for long - I can feel it in my loins.

I wish them well but based on their first show they'd clearly got a lot of things wrong.

Poor Lisa didn't have the room to roll a decent ciggie :mysmilie_59:

To leave so soon after starting does not sound good. Maybe they had a difference of opinion - she wanted paying and they wanted her to work for nothing! I am joking but nothing surprises me these days.

They aren't airing any more general products shows like the one Lisa did, not for now anyway. All they are broadcasting is gardening slots with Peter McDermott.

They said it will relaunch in due course with a revised format and new presenters. And with that in mind i'm campaigning for the return of BOD.

But I rather suspect we'll end up with SCHLOCKO. Apparently he's off to do a show on French TV soon, he said he might even speak in French. That shouldn't be too difficult for an ex-French School Teacher :mysmilie_59:

They aren't airing any more general products shows like the one Lisa did, not for now anyway. All they are broadcasting is gardening slots with Peter McDermott.

They said it will relaunch in due course with a revised format and new presenters. And with that in mind i'm campaigning for the return of BOD.

But I rather suspect we'll end up with SCHLOCKO. Apparently he's off to do a show on French TV soon, he said he might even speak in French. That shouldn't be too difficult for an ex-French School Teacher

I did. And it was great fun. And it's a weekly gig. Then add Italian TV and German TV to the mix and Shocked Face can look shocked in a pan-European manner. For the comments about "why aren't I in Harrods" - I did that in my twenties and now am self-employed and LOVING it. My fragrances were designed for the BID viewer - that market has gone now and I'm enjoying new challenges hugely. I hope you guys are all well.

Love schlock the shock-faced one

Latest posts

Back