Random Radley Observations

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Why wouldn't the Radlet guest get her nails done before the show? Grown out gel is NOT attractive!

Why is the blue called Summer Fig? Are they drunk when they name these colours?

Why did Jackie have those awful extensions?

Jackie's spaniel ears are beyond a normal person's comprehension

My auto correct keeps changing Jackie to Jackass - sometimes it is soooo clever.

Radley seem to change their guest presenter a lot. I quite liked the original lady who did it. think she may have actually worked for Radley as opposed to being a presenter/actor/jackofalltradesmasterofnone. I wonder if they got rid because she wasn't "glam" enough for Q.

Radley have a shop in the Freeport factory outlets centre in Braintree. Although presumably it's left over stock from previous seasons most bags etc look more stylish than Q's offerings, IMO.

The show was a mess, there was a cream coloured bag which Radley had their own name for, and of course QVC chose not to use it. QVC had called it a different name on screen, and then another different name online, so they were having to talk about 3 different colour names for one item!! Ridiculous.

Radley seem to change their guest presenter a lot. I quite liked the original lady who did it. think she may have actually worked for Radley as opposed to being a presenter/actor/jackofalltradesmasterofnone. I wonder if they got rid because she wasn't "glam" enough for Q.

Yes . There was also a young lady with a northern accent who was very personable and easy to listen to. Only saw her the once .She worked for Radley I think.

Latest posts

Back