Red carpet manicure

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
For those already using this system and getting, like me, a bit frustrated at the lack of new colours available on QVC (although I have been told that 'soon' there will be some new sets), the RCM UK website is doing a 3 for 2 offer from now to the 21st April.

When I was in the UK in March I was in Debenhams in Oxford St and they had a stand of RCM. I bought another bottle of Brilliance, 120ml bottle of Erase and Purify (the bottle size with the kits is 59ml) and two colours. One called A Dream Come True, which is a soft coral with silver sparkly bits and the called Perfect High Heels, which is a cobalt blue with a hologram effect. I can't tell you how they look etc. as I haven't used them yet, but they look great in the bottle.

I find that the colour of the bottle in Red Carpet manicure is often not true.

I find that the colour of the bottle in Red Carpet manicure is often not true.
I've found that too. I bought a colour called 'My favourite designer' which looks bubble gum pink on the bottle but which is a very pale pink on he nail. I have think they are colouring the bottles to ensure they last well as light probably causes them to degenerate. I think I will have to buy according to the swatches in future.
I haven't bought anymore recently because I can use my normal nail varnishes over the top of the gel ones anyway.

Latest posts

Back