Red shoes no Knickers!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you not throw them on with a little trouser and crisp white shirt?

Mine used be worn with long skirts with an indecently high split. I dread to think what Glen would say.

What: your red shoes, your knickers, or the lack of either of these?

:wonder:

:devil:

Do you not throw them on with a little trouser and crisp white shirt?

Mine used be worn with long skirts with an indecently high split. I dread to think what Glen would say.

Bet you gave Liz Hurley a run for her money (bet you wouldn't have upstaged the bride with sequined knickers on show, more class V).

Bet you gave Liz Hurley a run for her money (bet you wouldn't have upstaged the bride with sequined knickers on show, more class V).

What: your red shoes, your knickers, or the lack of either of these?

:wonder:

:devil:

Well even if I can't remember everything all the time, I do instinctively know not to emulate a woman who is nothing more than a Katie Price with a posh accent.

Well.... I once had a pair of red trainers. Does that count? *thinks to self* Although that would explain the chafing while I was working out...

My granny used to say "she's all fur coat and no knickers". Makes me laugh every time I see a snotty looking bird in a fur coat!

Never heard the red shoes one though. And for the record I don't own red shoes. lol

that was one of my grandmas sayings too lol and i do own some red shoes lol

It was, long ago in the poetic sixties.

Red hat, no drawers
knock me down and I'm all yours.

The ugliest shoes I own are a pair of red Rockports that I ordered off QVC as a TSV. It wouldn't matter if I wore my knickers on my head, it still wouldn't detract from the ugly shoes.

I thought it was "all fur coat and no knickers"

That's a different saying. The implication being that a person has a delusional idea of grandeur but underneath the (superficial) fur coat they are dead common just like the rest of us.

'Red hat, no drawers' is more about a signalling of loose morals and the promise of a good time!

There are always variations of sayings. I've heard both red shoes / fur coat no knickers for years but never heard anyone say red hat so there is no right or wrong in these things.

I think a few hearing aids need issuing, its defo 'red shoes, no SNICKERS' meaning you're too plump to chop into choccies but red shoes can still look fab on you!

Latest posts

Back