Refunds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
Can anyboby tell me how long it takes for this lot to process a refund please?? Just tried to call CS and heard message to say they do not operate at the weekends. :angry: Just tried to access relevant information online to see if my items are showing as 'returned' - no info of that sort seems accessible. :headbang: Definately won't be buying again. :down:

When I have to return items to Rocks and Co , it is never because of the Gemstone , they are always a pleasure, just wish Rocks and Co would stop setting the Gems on " cheese wire" gold. But to be fair to the company, the refunds have always taken no more than 10 days, unlike other channels we could mention...................................................................

Well credit where it's due, I returned my rings on 9/2 by sd so they were delivered on 10/2 and my refunds were actioned on 14/2 so I say that's pretty good going. :clapping: My call was also answered very quickly when I rang CS and the guy I spoke to was very polite and helpful so well done Rocks, I might even dip me toe back in now I know there's no hassle with getting a refund if needed. :handshake:

I made my first purchase from Rocks and co during their sale. I returned the item immediatly as I did not like the item, it looked so much better on screen. They received the item on the 17th November and I am still waiting for my refund. After e-mailing them I was reminded that they have 30 days to refund me. I am afraid I am not impressed and will not bother again.

It took almost the 30 days for my refunds too, so I think it's a fluke if you get a quick refund.

Tvs

I am still waiting after 3 weeks for refund its ridiculous, when I contacted them they said they were working on 20 days for refunds, I have used other companies and never waited as long, I will never buy from them again !!!

Latest posts

Back