Refunds

Tilly O

Just wondered if anyone has an idea how long a refund from TJC should take. It's already been over 10 days and no sign of my cash yet despite emails.

dollydiva

VIP Shopper
Don't hold your breath...I've been through this many a time and many a time an email has gone. unanswered. I presume they have a mail filter set up for their Inbox which has the following parameters:-

Where the Subject Line and/or Body contains the words 'Refund' do the following:-

Move to Trash and then

Delete

:mysmilie_17:

Call them, it's the only way you'll get results and yes...it will cost you. I tried last time to get them to do something via Live Chat, but they told me that I had to call 'for security' about Refunds. I reminded them that this would cost me and that online retailers are supposed to have a free method of contact and was promptly told that they do - Email - that they never respond to. Well done.

Tilly O

Thanks Dollydiva, I did phone them a few days ago and was told they would chase things up. I won't be buying from them again after this treatment. I have spent thousands with that company but they treat you like dirt. I am still waiting for my £80 to be returned. Surely under distance selling regulations there must be a timescale within which refunds are made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marry135

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks