Refunds?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
Until last week, I had been pleased with everything I bought from TJC. My last purchase, however, was a disappointment and I decided to return it. Does anyone know how good or how bad TJC is at present when it comes to processing refunds?

Until last week, I had been pleased with everything I bought from TJC. My last purchase, however, was a disappointment and I decided to return it. Does anyone know how good or how bad TJC is at present when it comes to processing refunds?
In my experience they are much better than Gemporia. I’ve returned an item on Saturday and had the money in my account on Thursday. Gemporia take ages, I think I’ve waited over a fortnight before. Hopefully you’ll not have an issue with TJC 😊

In my experience they are much better than Gemporia. I’ve returned an item on Saturday and had the money in my account on Thursday. Gemporia take ages, I think I’ve waited over a fortnight before. Hopefully you’ll not have an issue with TJC 😊
Thank you, Kit10. Yes, they gave me my money back in exactly 4 days after receipt of the item. Much better than Gemporia, which in my experience takes weeks to process and authorise refunds.

Thank you, Kit10. Yes, they gave me my money back in exactly 4 days after receipt of the item. Much better than Gemporia, which in my experience takes weeks to process and authorise refunds.
I agree. I sent an item back to Gemporia on Saturday. Still haven’t had an email confirmation that it’s been received, or when I can expect a refund. I ordered a Leighton Denny Nail Polish duo that arrived broken. I emailed them at 17.30 on Monday evening, had a reply apologising for the problem overnight, confirming a replacement would be sent out as soon as possible, which arrived today. Impressed with their refund procedure and the replacement policy. Glad you got your refund 😊

I doubt I will be buying anything from Gemporia ever again. Next Tuesday the 12th it will be 2 weeks since they received the item I returned and they say they haven't authorised the refund yet and advised me to wait 30 days. I repeat: 30 days!!!!! Soon enough I will be leaving them negative reviews in any platform I can find..... And they dare say it's risk free shopping! I am furious!

I do hope you manage to get your refund soon, Kit10, and do not end up like me.... Preparing to wait 30 days to see my money back.

They refund quicker than Gemporia so no worries there. What I have trouble with is their price match/promise.

I returned some fold up glasses recently. 2nd class proof of postage. Acknowledged within 3 days email next two days confirming refund. Very good turn around times.

They’ve really stepped up their game when it comes to refunds.

My recent experience of refunds have been impressive - usually no longer than 5 days from posting - receive email confirming receipt of item then text and email of refund - far quicker than QVC !

And returns are free - recent orders came with pre paid return label in box !
Just noticed that confirmation of my return sent with ‘pre paid’ label on Friday a £3.99 return postage fee will be deducted from my refund ! Will email - it would of been cheaper to send it using my own postage !!!

I have found them to be very good with refunds.

I doubt I will be buying anything from Gemporia ever again. Next Tuesday the 12th it will be 2 weeks since they received the item I returned and they say they haven't authorised the refund yet and advised me to wait 30 days. I repeat: 30 days!!!!! Soon enough I will be leaving them negative reviews in any platform I can find..... And they dare say it's risk free shopping! I am furious!

I do hope you manage to get your refund soon, Kit10, and do not end up like me.... Preparing to wait 30 days to see my money back.
It is a shocking situation but for some reason they seem to be able to get away with it. I'm waiting for a refund over 2 weeks now I think my days with Gems are done. I not only have to listen to Ellis, Hattie, Angelina and Jess they are so bad at their jobs the quality of goods is very poor hence my many returns of late.

Just to update recent return experiences - forgot that the label they supply to return is cheaper than paying postage yourself (usually by at least £2 ! ) Items have been acknowledged as returned within 48/36 hrs and refunded by the fifth working day (one proof of postage on Royal Mail app shown several cages of post sacks of I presume where returns) And any emails to Customer Services replied with 24 hrs !

I've just returned an item for the first time in well over 10 years and the experience has been far from satisfactory. I paid for an Evri collectin which was scheduled for between 13.30.15.30 on Monday. It was my usual Evri courier's, who I always rate highly, day off and it was due for collection by someone who's been with them for a month. I was at home all day, didn't even venture into the garden, and I received an update at 20.40 to say they couldn't get an answer. I rang Customer Services and they told me it was for me to take it up with Evri. I disputed this as I'd acted upon their advice and they evenlly agreed to email me a free label for Evri to collect it on Friday. It's now been a week with no refund or indication that they're processing the return, and I've just received notification that they're about to collect the second easypay! I've given them a scathing, one star review on Trust Pilot. Speaking of which, they haven't published my review of the Gatineau Gradual Glow body lotion coming out in patches and making my white skin look jaundiced!

A quick update - posted a one star review about an silver necklace id ordered and was sent a silver tone small chain - they’ve called this morning apologising for this (they obviously seen the review) advised to return and they will refund (and postage of course ) - still waiting for email reply I sent also

Still awaiting refund for this order - I’ve contacted them twice told it’s with ‘quality control ‘ why the delay with an incorrect item sent ?

Latest posts

Back