Refuse Delivery Query

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NoMoreSpendsEva

Registered Shopper
I stupidly bought a dress:sad: that I quickly changed my mind about over the weekend. I gave them a call but already "in process" so can't cancel. As I have been ever so good recently :angel:and am not expecting any other QVC items, can I refuse delivery? And if I could, does it class as a cancelled or refund?
I got a really nice one from M&S on Saturday and it was only £4 more when I went in with my sis. I should learn that wine + QVC online:down:

I have no clue my lovely (short of just not answering the door to anybody bearing QVC bags!) but I am bumping you up so somebody more knowledgeable can help.

(was that the Ronni Nicole dress?) :fart2:

you have 7 days to cancel the order outright under the distance selling regs; it says this on the QVC website somewhere. You can refuse delivery but I'd email qvc stating that your original phone call was your notice of cancellation and that you'll be refusing delivery. Otherwise QVC sometimes make contact to enquire why an item is returned undelivered.

HTH

Jude xx

Personally, I'd accept the parcel, fill out the returns slip, and send it back.
I know you'll have to pay postage, that way,but they sent it in good faith because you ordered it. As it is, you have a dress from M&S which you really like, so you're happy on that account. Your dress cost 4 pounds more than the QVC item and the postage shouldn't be that much, so for less than a tenner,over and above what you were going to spend, you're still a happy bunny with a dress you like - it's not even the cost of a couple of posh coffees or glasses of wine.........

Thanks, I was hoping by cancelling the item it wouldn't be classed as a return as I've returned a few things recently and don't want the letter or call. I'll return same day without trying on!

Another problem is with the courtier they use instead of royal mail. They if you are not in, leave the parcel at the door or in a wheelie bin etc. You need to be there and say sorry I am not accepting this parcel.

Another problem is with the courtier they use instead of royal mail. They if you are not in, leave the parcel at the door or in a wheelie bin etc. You need to be there and say sorry I am not accepting this parcel.

That's the problem I had, donna. I changed my mind within a couple of hours of ordering something but they said it was too late to cancel as it was already being processed but I could refuse delivery. It took quite a while to come and when it did turn up they just dumped it outside the door - even though I was in.

Latest posts

Back