'Resident' beauty therapist?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did Natalia (Revitalash) ever do beauty on IW? I distinctly remember seeing her in salon whites on a shopping channel (not QVC) selling face gloop. I don't know what her credentials are but isn't she an actress as well?

Did Natalia (Revitalash) ever do beauty on IW? I distinctly remember seeing her in salon whites on a shopping channel (not QVC) selling face gloop. I don't know what her credentials are but isn't she an actress as well?
Not sure about IW, but she was on TJC with Chloe about 6 or 7 weeks ago flogging some gummy sweets that were supposed to help either your hair or your nails, I can't quite remember which.
I do remember being surprised though, only because it was a really early show, round about 6am I think.

I also saw her on TJC but it was later in the day, I forget what she was selling but she thanked people at the end of the show for buying the things that she was showing and she said she was really grateful.

Never saw her on IW but she joined TJC last summer and now does the beauty channel. Odd, did Revitalash get discontinued?

I don’t know if QVC dropped them, or it was the other way round, but QVC replaced Revitalash with UK Lash, which isn’t a patch on Revitalash. I buy it direct from Revitalash, they alway have offers on.

No, I don’t think she ever worked on IW. Perhaps you are mistaking her for a lovely lady called Mandy who used to do P8 N8. She had long dark hair and wore a lab coat.

Latest posts

Back