Rest In Peace Daniel Pelka

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pinkpussycat

Meeoow....
I can hardly get this beautiful little boy's face out of my mind and the suffering he was put through by his mother and her partner will haunt me for a very long time I know. Now someone please tell me why these evil scum should not be put down? I know the death penalty is an emotive issue but there are more and more of these child abuse murders and something drastic needs to be done. I only hope that this pair of evil bastards are found with their throats slit one day soon.

aww PPC it's heartbreaking. I couldn't read about it or watch. That little boy should never have been allowed to stay there. I hope heads roll at the local authority where he lived.

I said something very similar on Facebook. In my opinion/hope, I fully condone the pair of them being tortured on the brink of death for weeks and then left to rot! There is truly **NO** punishment severe enough for these sub-human scum. I have a feeling that they will be killed in prison...even the most dangerous filth in prison hate child killers, and they will exact some kind of revenge! There is no doubt, that if I was a prison officer, I would turn a blind eye when the opportunity arose!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I couldn't read the full story so I don't know the worst details but as usual the people responsible get moved away to start anew somewhere else - God this world's sick place at times.

I hope they suffer every single day of their sentence - that poor gorgeous little boy - he should have been loved and wasn't, and that truly is heartbreaking.

Latest posts

Back