returning 2 items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

borednow

Registered Shopper
This may sound like a daft question but i need to return 2 items to QVC, so can i send them both in the same packet (with the paperwork for both items) or do i need to send them sep.?
i know it sounds like i am being tight but i always return stuff recorded delivery so its a min. of 7 quid each.

This may sound like a daft question but i need to return 2 items to QVC, so can i send them both in the same packet (with the paperwork for both items) or do i need to send them sep.?
i know it sounds like i am being tight but i always return stuff recorded delivery so its a min. of 7 quid each.

:mysmilie_348: I have done hon. I stuck both stickers on the parcel as well in case they get scanned on their way in.

Yep, be sure to put the bar code for each item on the front of the parcel. I've been caught out before not doing this and was originally only refunded for the one item which was on the bar code of the returns label I used - I did get it sorted with QVC in the end.

I now always make sure all the bar codes for all the items are stuck near each other on the front of the parcel.

Do you send items by recorded delivery because you have had a problem in the past? I always send things back by 2nd class mail and it has always got back ok.

:mysmilie_687:thanks Ladies! i was wondering about the stickers and its great to hear from someone who has sent back two items.

Do you send items by recorded delivery because you have had a problem in the past? I always send things back by 2nd class mail and it has always got back ok.

Both coming and going i have lost things (never from QVC i hasten to add) and it has made me a little paranoid. i would rather spend a few pounds extra for recorded int. del. and know it will arrive than to start arguing with QVC trying to prove i sent something back and run the risk of not getting my money back. I have kept some right carp instead of sending it back because it just wasnt worth it lol i have only ever sent back 2 items

I send things back second class...cheapest way...they give you a proof of postage at the post office. I no longer keep anything that isn't just right for me.

I sent 8 items back in one parcel today - 2nd class £2.74. Saved me a fortune! However, I didn't put all the barcodes on the outside, wish I had now. Will keep my fingers crossed. It would have cost a lot more to send them all individually, one even came in a box but it went back in a jiffy bag (was only the tiny halo to go, in a massive box - shocking!) I can feel the letter coming on, but I don't care!!! :mysmilie_698::mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back