Returns department refusing returned earrings.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Interesting one on QVC Facebook today.

Woman returning earring which are faulty. Gets a reply saying you cannot return as the plastic bag they are in the is seal broken. She did request her postage returned as well.

Rebecca x ( always have to have the kiss), admin said yes earring can be returned.

So looks like QVC returns department don't know their own return's policy.

Interesting one on QVC Facebook today.

Woman returning earring which are faulty. Gets a reply saying you cannot return as the plastic bag they are in the is seal broken. She did request her postage returned as well.

Rebecca x ( always have to have the kiss), admin said yes earring can be returned.

So looks like QVC returns department don't know their own return's policy.
Sale of goods act: They are broken so not fit for purpose

Returns! This is not a QVC comment so admin might pull the plug on me?!
I decided to order a carpet cleaner from my favourite store of which I have no wrong said against, usually! Took delivery and in assembly I encountered a fault, or problem which I needed advice on.Went to manufacturer’s website first and after a few brief text ‘what is your problem’ exchanges was put through to a website which asked for £1 access expert advice.This of course required me to put in my card details.Is this a scam? I just closed it down.Then onto store Technical Advice team, tried 3/4 times the lines were so bad couldn’t even hear them, once was cut off.Finally Customer Service which was marginally better as now I had decided to return the item, which needs collection from a carrier.I have spoken to operators & ask where they were speaking from a) Caribbean and b) Morocco.Very polite and sounding helpful but they only keep to their script reminded me of dealing with Virgin media years ago when I was so frustrated I burst into tears in putting the phone down.At least Q are in U.K. , presumably!?

Latest posts

Back