returns query

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miaandmum

Registered Shopper
i need to return a faulty ruth langsford top. i called today and was told they will send me a retuns label. well, qvc being qvc does anyone know how long it usually takes. i dont usually return things as its a hassle to get to the post office but im not keeping this - it has a ruddy great hole in it. shame as its a nice top and on easy pay, i would have worn it tomorrow - oh well.

They aren't that quick lately. I had an email to say they had safely received an item I returned but the refund is not in my bank. I will see how long it takes.

CC

takes 3-7 days to get the label. then a week or more to get the refund after you post the item.

Little tip, call them up to say the returns label never arrived and they'll send you another one...which you can then save for the next time you want to return something under the 30 day MBG and don't want to pay return postage.

Little tip, call them up to say the returns label never arrived and they'll send you another one...which you can then save for the next time you want to return something under the 30 day MBG and don't want to pay return postage.

You could go to jail for that !:mysmilie_17:

I had a refund yesterday, ten days after I'd sent the item back. Ten days seems to be the average amount of time which is pretty dire as some companies' refunds are almost instant.

I'm also waiting for returns label, but if the 30mbg has expired before I get the label and they get the goods they do have it on their records that they are sending one. If the returns labels were first class, instead of their usual second class ones, then that would speed things up.

i need to return a faulty ruth langsford top. i called today and was told they will send me a retuns label. well, qvc being qvc does anyone know how long it usually takes. i dont usually return things as its a hassle to get to the post office but im not keeping this - it has a ruddy great hole in it. shame as its a nice top and on easy pay, i would have worn it tomorrow - oh well.

It can take up to a week to get the label.

Problem with that is the labels are different for different types of produtcs so you could send back a jewellery item to the home section and that will cause delays, confusion etc.....

Problem with that is the labels are different for different types of produtcs so you could send back a jewellery item to the home section and that will cause delays, confusion etc.....

I didn't realise the labels were marked, I've only ever received really basic labels which didn't seem to have any identifying marks on them...will definitely bear that in mind, thanks!

I didn't realise the labels were marked, I've only ever received really basic labels which didn't seem to have any identifying marks on them...will definitely bear that in mind, thanks!

The labels essentially look the same, it is just the colours and postcodes that vary.

thanks everone - it looks like ive got a long wait. qvc really are p*ss poor, why on earth dont they include a pre paid returns slip like other companies. i dont think ive ever had to call a company to ask for a free returns slip and then wait god knows how long for it to be sent to me - by snail mail! then to add to the misery it seems we have to wait weeks for a refund. now if they could email it .... oh no thats far to efficient for the customer.

thanks everone - it looks like ive got a long wait. qvc really are p*ss poor, why on earth dont they include a pre paid returns slip like other companies. i dont think ive ever had to call a company to ask for a free returns slip and then wait god knows how long for it to be sent to me - by snail mail! then to add to the misery it seems we have to wait weeks for a refund. now if they could email it .... oh no thats far to efficient for the customer.

its to make you think long and hard if you want to return anything. tbh It puts me off buying as much so QVC imo lose out a lot

me too this is my first purchase this year - ordered 3 things last year - all make up. ive been with qvc since the beginning but order very little.

When I received my recent refund they hadn't included the P&P, although this was agreed when I rang them to tell them that I was returning the item. CS confirmed that I should have also received the P&P back. The following day the P&P amount was back in my account which poses the question ...... If they can do it that quickly, why does it take them over a week to refund other monies?

Latest posts

Back