Revitalash users..£1.99 for Loreal lash growth serum with 5* reviews!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nikki

Registered Shopper
Hi all,
I've no idea if this is as good as Revitalash but there are a number of 5 star reviews for it on Amazon and it's only £1.99!! I've just bought 3 as I've a feeling it must be limited stock and for that money I'm going to try it. Postage was only £1.57 too! :wink:

A couple of the reviews were left by people who had lost their eyelashes through medication and say they've grown back using this.

I'm at that point of having to either re purchase Revitalash or look for alternatives. No.7's own from Boots has good reviews on here too apparently but I don't think it will be a couple of quid.

If anyone's used this I'd love to know what you think of it :)

Sorry I'm unable to post the link as the link keeps giving out my personal account details & address even tho' I'd logged out prior to cut & pasting here, GRRR! If you go onto www.amazon.co.uk and search for Revitalash Advanced Conditioner this is about the 8-10th option down...It's called L'oreal Lash Growth Serum.

Last edited:
It's called Growth Serum on the bottle however if you go onto www.amazon.co.uk then search for "Revitalash Advanced eyelash conditioner" the 13th or so option down is "Lashes by L'Oreal Renewal Lash Serum". It's the only one for anything like £1.99 so you can't miss it :)

They've also got a face primer for £3.70 "W7 Prime Magic Caneral Ready Face Primer" again on Amazon. It's got 70 5* reviews and people talk about the matt finish so probably good for combination/oily/shiny skin :wink: Free p&p too! Look & learn please QVC... (I ordered that too, it will be interesting to see how it compares to Mally's & Laura Geller's). :wink:

Last edited:
Thank for the tip off Nikki I've just ordered some, I've been using Talika for the last few months which has really worked (soooo much cheaper than Revitalash) but at £1.99 it's worth trying this one too !

I've ordered it too .... so thank you, Nikki. I've had terrific results with Revitalash, but I do love a bargain and the reviews on this product are good.

I think so DD. The online shop has got good feedback & sells large amounts of beauty product stock from what I could see too. I read up on the L'oreal one since ordering mine, I think it's been discontinued or perhaps changing their packaging as someone said it's no longer available in stores, (hence it's so cheap I reckon). They said they loved it but couldn't get it anymore from their regular shop.

Someone said on the feedback that it didn't come with instructions from amazon but basically you just coat the lashes from root to tip morning & evening top & bottom rows. Then after a few weeks, you can just do 1 application a day if preferred.

A minority of reviewers said it didn't make much difference but that's exactly the same for Q's reviews for Revitalash. The majority of people were very pleased with it for growth & thickness of their lashes. £1.99 plus minimal p&p is worth a shot eh. Especially as Revitalash 3.5ml is about 60 quid for the cheapest price on Ebay.

I'm in exactly the same situation as you are Toril. I've had superb results from Revitalash but want to try this as it may just save me £58 or more! :wink:
If it doesn't work as well I can suffer loosing £7.57 for 3 lots incl postage & can always use in addition to Revitalash.

Last edited:
Hi thanks for post. You'd have to have won Lotto or "dollydimple" to spend lashings of dosh on Revitalash. I just bought 4 of the L'Oreal product as guess what? I thought it was "worth it"! LOL

Hi thanks for post. You'd have to have won Lotto or "dollydimple" to spend lashings of dosh on Revitalash. I just bought 4 of the L'Oreal product as guess what? I thought it was "worth it"! LOL

I don't know how good, (or not), the L'Oreal version is but for £1.99 & flat rate of £1.54 p&p it's got to be worth a go. I thought I'd multi order coz knowing my luck if it works it will have sold out by the time I know & at £1.99 a bottle to heck with the expense lol.
Like Toril says, the majority of reviews on Amazon say it works. Makeupalley.com also has reviews on it and the judging from the ones I read on there the majority of people say it's worked for them too. Some people say it's a bit gloopy so I'll just apply a thin layer as that's all I do with Revitalash anyway.

I did wince at the £60 price tag for 3.5mls of Rev on Ebay. I really want to try others before my Rev runs out as I think there must be far cheaper alternatives that work just as well out there.

Last edited:
Thanks for this info Nikki but I can't find it despite following your suggestions so perhaps it's now sold out!

Buzy, if you search for "L'Oreal Lash Serum" there's some still on Amazon for £3.99 BUT that option has free p&p ;)

I did see some also for £2.99 when I googled it, I don't know how much the postage is on that option tho'. I did see that it was vastly reduced in price so as I say, either being discontinued or repackaged in due course. Hope you find it sweetie x.

Actually just checked & it may be the same supplier, (Online Beauty Ltd), as the one that did it for £1.99 plus £1.54 fat rate per order p&p so if you e-mail them via Amazon if buying more than one they may let you buy them at the £1.99 price, worth a go if multi buying :wink:

Last edited:
I tried this before I started with the Revitalash and found it made no difference to my lashes at all. Although to be fair I probably didnt use it as 'religiously' as I should have.

I started using Revitalash nearly 2 years ago when it first came to QVC and have had fantastic results with it. I made sure I used it every single night and persevered even when it looked like nothing was happening after 3-4 weeks, this was probably due to the cost as I didn't want to waste my money.

I have just bought some of the Boots Serum as it was on buy one get one half price and when I have run out of my Revitalash I am going to try that but it is difficult as my lashes are so good now I won't see a difference in growth. I just hope they don't deteriorate when using something different.

I tried this before I started with the Revitalash and found it made no difference to my lashes at all. Although to be fair I probably didnt use it as 'religiously' as I should have.

I started using Revitalash nearly 2 years ago when it first came to QVC and have had fantastic results with it. I made sure I used it every single night and persevered even when it looked like nothing was happening after 3-4 weeks, this was probably due to the cost as I didn't want to waste my money.

I have just bought some of the Boots Serum as it was on buy one get one half price and when I have run out of my Revitalash I am going to try that but it is difficult as my lashes are so good now I won't see a difference in growth. I just hope they don't deteriorate when using something different.

Thanks Rosey :). I think I'll see how I go with the L'Oreal & use day & night with Revitalash applied beforehand 2 nights a week until my current tube runs out. That way hopefully I can maintain the length that I've got so far by using revitalash. If I have to get another revitalash then I'll have to but I'll try L'Oreal and possibly the Boots one first as I really don't want to pay out another 60 quid OUCH! Thanks for telling us about the Boots offer, it had good reviews on here on the old Revitalash threads x.

Oh yes, please let us know how you get on with the Boots one Rosey if you switch to it, I may well try it myself too if the L'Oreal one doesn't do the trick. I'd be very interested. 2 ladies on here said they loved it & they didn't think R/lash could have preformed any better :wink:

Last edited:
Mine has just arrived, ordered late Sunday evening and delivered first thing Tuesday for only £1.54, others should take note!

As mentioned they aren't boxed but that's probably so they can go through the letter box and also cuts down on the postage and there's no instructions for use either but if you've used any of the other products of this type you'd know how to use it anyway. Will try it as soon as I've finished the Talika I'm using at the moment, thanks again Nikki :clapping:

Mine has just arrived, ordered late Sunday evening and delivered first thing Tuesday for only £1.54, others should take note!

As mentioned they aren't boxed but that's probably so they can go through the letter box and also cuts down on the postage and there's no instructions for use either but if you've used any of the other products of this type you'd know how to use it anyway. Will try it as soon as I've finished the Talika I'm using at the moment, thanks again Nikki :clapping:

You're very welcome DD :). I saw mine had been sent yesterday so will probably be there when I get home.

I had a look at lash serum reviews, (Revitalash, Boots & L'Oreal's one) & tbh they all seem to have a roughly equal proportion of great reviews and reviews whereby people say the product didn't work for them so it must be very much a personal thing.

I wrote the instructions for L'Oreal's one earlier up in the thread. Like you say similar to the usual serums, except some are once a day only from the start. I believe this one is twice a day for the 1st few weeks, then once a day if you prefer, although some people say they have continued to use twice a day.

You are meant to apply from root to tip, like mascara with the L'Oreal one not just the base of the lash line on both top & bottom lashes.

I saw that the £1.99 price was back on Amazon yesterday after the ST forum buy up frenzy on Sunday lol x.

Mine arrived this morning. Although I still have a virtually full tube of Revitalash I'll probably start using the L'Oreal one on alternate nights as I should technically be on a maintenance programme now, having used Revitalash for quite a while (with superb results.)

And thanks for the advice on application, Nikki. If I'd not seen your post I'd have happily applied it to the base of the lash.

Mine arrived this morning. Although I still have a virtually full tube of Revitalash I'll probably start using the L'Oreal one on alternate nights as I should technically be on a maintenance programme now, having used Revitalash for quite a while (with superb results.)

And thanks for the advice on application, Nikki. If I'd not seen your post I'd have happily applied it to the base of the lash.

That's what I'm going to do Toril as like you mine should be ok on just maintenence now & it will make the revitalash I have got last twice as long :clapping:
All we need now is for the £1.99 option to work, fingers crossed for all of us taking the plunge!! It will be one of the best "bumper billy bargains" I've had if it does.:angel:

Oh yes, someone said don't do the application of the L'Oreal one too thick during the day as it can make your mascara go a bit clumpy & can also leave a white film so a couple of the reviewers said. It's fine apparently so long as you don't do a thick layer before applying make up x.

Last edited:
Oh yes, someone said don't do the application of the L'Oreal one too thick during the day as it can make your mascara go a bit clumpy & can also leave a white film so a couple of the reviewers said. It's fine apparently so long as you don't do a thick layer before applying make up x.

I was only planning to apply it in the evening, as I do with Revitalash. To be honest, I wouldn't have the time in the morning to fit that into my 'regime' as well. Let's hope that only applying it once a day doesn't mean that my lashes wither and fall out. :eek: :wink:

I was only planning to apply it in the evening, as I do with Revitalash. To be honest, I wouldn't have the time in the morning to fit that into my 'regime' as well. Let's hope that only applying it once a day doesn't mean that my lashes wither and fall out. :eek: :wink:

See how it goes Toril, I wouldn't have thought so as like you say the hard work of waiting for weeks is long over for you so all you realy need is something to keep lashes at their best now. Reviewers did say that the L'Oreal one stopped lashes from falling out thus they grow longer, so for those whom it works for it seems to be very similar to R/lash.

I've got mine as well today YAYYYY! :clapping:I did top lashes both sides, (i.e., from the eyelid where the lashes start down & then underneath the eyelid up for the top coat and just covered the bottom ones as they've always been finer even with R/lash). The ark shaped wand thing is easy to use, I just used the end of it for the outer corners to make sure they got a covering. It feels very refreshing, remarkably similar to R/lash. Not a hint of irritation and I did it from the roots out.

It dried in a couple on mins and I just gently ran my fingertip along my upper lashes and they separated fine & no flaking off or film on them at all. That's what I'll do in the morning b4 applying mascara. Only the 1st application but so far so good x. :rock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back