Revitalash...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
I bought revitalash about 6 to 8 weeks ago and I love it. I was very dubious about it but it really worked for me. I have under active thyroid and my lashes used to fall out quite a bit, but no longer.
But ....it's expensive... anyone I got a good alternative? Someone at work mentioned rapid lash, is it a good alternative?
Thanks
Mollymoo

well listening to the results you've had maybe just stick with it, you cannot put a price on feeling fabulous.

i loved it. made my eyes very very sore and red. but i have dodgy eyes. my optician said its full of preservatives. if it works for you just look out for deals. it lasts for ages

I used it for about a year and then stopped. The lashes grew long and juicy, when I stopped the shine and the thickness had gone but the length is still there and the lashes look good with mascara on. I've not used Revitalash for over a year now, so don't worry Mollymoo, see how it goes when you finish your supplies. I think that I've used 2 or 3 (2ml ones) before I stopped.

Thank you.
Suppose it does last ..I've started using it every couple days now. I suppose can use it as maintenance.
Hopefully qvc will have another tsv soon to stock up!

Latest posts

Back