Revitalise Your Beauty TSV 07/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why is it so expensive (a considered purchase) ? When I first saw it I assumed it was one of their LED gadgets that would hum/vibrate to massage the sinus areas, which I would love.

But no, it’s just a bog standard mask.
I thought it was one too!

I bought this, not because of the supposed de-wrinkling properties but because I have to wear an eye mask when travelling/on holiday and anything that could possibly help me sleep better in either situations (I hope) is worth this money.
I really hope you don't think I'm being unkind, or speaking out of turn here because that really is not my intention. I don't think anybody, anywhere, regardless of whether or not they can easily afford to buy it should be charged more than £25 for this (incl p&p). I fully agree with what TLL said in that if it's just the eye coverage you're looking for, I'd urge you, or anyone to shop around.
Apart from it having a polyester filling, I think it would be safe to say that this is a well presented, good quality mask, but the "dots" - could they be magic? Or could it simply be that having a good nap, or a good night's sleep will make you feel refreshed, and look more refreshed? Again, could they be magic, or could it just play on psychology? - It's reassuringly expensive, it's been invented by a doctor so it must be good. The coldness of the dots pressing against the skin, initially feeling good will quite possibly help induce a state of relaxation - but I'm pretty sure any "result" will be down to the quality of the sleep. I may have talked myself around in a circle here but it all comes back to what I said initially - Dr Harris has tapped into what many say you can't put a price on and that's a good night's sleep. I cannot believe that the product he's come up will do the job any better than something that's 5 times cheaper (more if you've paid full price)!
If you read the "anti wrinkle" blurb on this product, it's all very vague. It says it'll temporarily smooth the appearance of your fine lines and wrinkles, then further down the paragraph it refers to targeting those temporary lines and wrinkles caused by smiling and frowning. What are they saying here? Frown, and nobody will notice? I'm sure only a full face lift can achieve this sort of thing. What is temporary, is it the lines, or the effect this magic mask will have on your skin? Make your flaming mind up!
I'm waiting for the upgrade, that'll be the one that has a little button embedded inside that you can press and it'll tell you "Step away from the cake" "I'll have a salad" etc etc. I'm sure he's working on it!

Last edited:
Well, the results are in! I saw a comment on Q's FB community page and somebody who bought the mask was asking whether anyone had success with it as she found it made no difference. She said that it was just a very expensive piece of silk, and would be returning it. I decided to check out the reviews. There was 7 x 5* reviews including one reviewer saying that she'd bought one some weeks ago at full price and she's happy with it so she bought herself another one from Q - I shall dismiss this review as the person is clearly a bit of a fruitloop (sorry)! There was 9 x 1* reviews and a couple of 2* (which were as scathing as the 1* reviews).
So as suspected this is a run of the mill mask, dressed up as something it isn't and a complete and utter waste of money! Having problems sleeping is a horrible thing and it's good to hear that people have found something that works for them - but nobody should have to pay that much money for something so mundane. As for the other claims, it's amazing what a lot of baloney like that can persuade people to believe! The appearance of your skin after a restful night's sleep has nothing to do with a few plastic beads stuck to the inside of an eye mask - If the eye mask helps you to sleep better great - but fgs you don't need to spend silly money!

OMG!!!! I caught a bit of this late last night and Dr Harris (whomever he may be) has cleverly tapped into two things that people are prepared to throw money at willy nilly - youthful looking skin, and the pursuit of a good night's sleep!
It's a ****** eye mask fgs! Ok, it's made from silk ( and so it ****** should be at that price), it's got a silk pouch to put it in (now that's a clincher) and it's filled with polyester (no expense spared there) and it's got a few silicon dots stuck inside, yeah that's gonna do it (Get shot of wrinkles and eye bags that is) I don't know why I didn't think of it myself!
A extremely bloated looking Ali Young, who I momentarily felt a bit sorry for (until she opened her mouth that is) told us how this mask gives total black out - so much so that she couldn't find the light switch to turn off her beside lamp. The BA quickly cut in, as she possibly realised that if it was that dark you'd probably not even be aware the light was on, and you'd be in such a deep sleep anyway. She said yes, my husband came round to my side of the bed and woke me up to tell me I'd left my side light on and it was 2 O' clock in the morning! Nice hubby! I'm sure mine , or any other person worth their salt would quietly turn it off for me without the need for waking me up! It was obviously a pile of B/S anyway.
In my experience of sleep masks of that design, the fact it goes over your nose makes it gape in places, so it won't completely block out any light source, so I find that pretty hard to swallow.
The price is disgusting (TSV price that is) and as for £3.95 in p&p for a parcel that probably weighs little more than a Christmas card - Really?! Full price is an absolute joke and isn't worth further comment.
Anybody who buys into this rubbish seriously needs their head testing!
Wait for mrs bucket to buy one 😂

Latest posts

Back