Australian Bodycare TSV 15/02/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any info on this?, I know the brand ambassador has said that it will include the bodywash in the new Rose geranium scent and no doubt some useless wipes but just wondered what else and what sizes etc?

I use it most days in the shower but a litre bottle seems to take ages to get through, have plenty left, but like the sound of the new scent

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220205-194541_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220205-194541_Instagram.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 229
Any info on this?, I know the brand ambassador has said that it will include the bodywash in the new Rose geranium scent and no doubt some useless wipes but just wondered what else and what sizes etc?
I like the tea tree scent, but I don’t know if I’d like it mixed with rose & they do tend to mix tea tree in everything.
I don’t like the wipes, I wish they’d put anything but wipes in!

Australian Bodycare 5 Piece Collection TSV 15/02/22 (Choice of fragrances inc new rose geranium)

1 Litre Skinwash RRP £38 + post
500ml Skinwash (choice here) RRP £24.50 + post
2x 10ml Tea Tree Oil RRP £13.52 + post (each one is RRP £6.76)
1x 24 wet wipes RRP £3.99 + post

Total £80.01 + post

Attachments

• ABC TSV.jpg
    ABC TSV.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 138
I don`t think Q sells just one packet of wipes but Amazon do. They are £3.50 per pack. They also have the 500ml size of the lavender bodywash for £9.99 delivered.
Sometimes on the lead up to a tsv qvc sell things individual to make the saving on the tsv seem more.

Sometimes on the lead up to a tsv qvc sell things individual to make the saving on the tsv seem more.
I`m not a follower of the brand, haven`t bought it for years but I`d suspect even if Q did sell individual packets of wipes then the p and p would be almost as much as the wipes. At least the wipes on Amazon are £3.50 including delivery which is a good price to pay in order to try something. I once had wipes in with a tsv I bought a long time ago when my son still lived at home and he used the bodywash and I must say IMO the wipes weren`t up to much but to each their own.

I`m not a follower of the brand, haven`t bought it for years but I`d suspect even if Q did sell individual packets of wipes then the p and p would be almost as much as the wipes. At least the wipes on Amazon are £3.50 including delivery which is a good price to pay in order to try something. I once had wipes in with a tsv I bought a long time ago when my son still lived at home and he used the bodywash and I must say IMO the wipes weren`t up to much but to each their own.
Sometimes qvc upload the limited edition fragrance as a individual skew, so I want rose geranium haha

Don’t think QVC is the go to place for a single pack of wipes.
I very much doubt they will sell just the one packet plus the cost the postage would make one packet of wipes near on double in price.

Latest posts

Back