ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rhonda Shear Ahh Bra 2 Comfort Bra 2 Pack with Removable Pads

QVC Price: £60.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£44.97

P&P: £2.95

It doesn't fill me with optimism given the abysmal reviews about the last TSV

Iv'e only watched the guest for 30seconds and she's getting right up my nose!

How is Rhoda Shear still on QVC?

Most of the bras she sells only have between 1-2½ stars (with the exception of one bandeau bra).

A few pence short of £48 for 2 bras.....£24 for one.... I wish they were a lot less than that, and then I would have bought them in all colours:happy:

I ordered last time and they are rubbish, went straight back no support at all. You can buy very similar products from the high street and i have seen nearly identical in Matalan for a fraction of the price.

I bought the genie bra cheap from BHS and the pads do improve the fit. Ms Shear must make a bomb on the ones buyers can't be bothered to return because Avon sell a similar bra with removable pads and sell them for £5.99 at the moment and I bet they still make a profit at that price http://avonshop.co.uk/shop/product.asp?pf_id=38052&from=search&find_spec=bra&pagenum=1 Oh and they offer a 90day mbg. Apart from ebay this is about the lowest price I've seen.
I wish I'd had these to wear at night when I was breast-feeding and if you need support at night-time they're a good option. I take a dd cup and the genie bra fits fine but for larger cup-sizes they would probably not give enough support.

Jude xx

I'm not thinking of buying but it's this "shop your top" business that gets me. I know what my bust measurement is, I know what my bra size is and I know I'm normally an 18/20 top but for goodness sake how do I know if I'm an XL or a Large or even a ****** 3XL. Those generic sizes are useless.

And as an 18/20 then I need a bra with an underwire. End of.

The new and improved Ahh Bra? Sizing!

so they are responding to the feedback on the last ahh bra - apparently. So what do you all think about the tsv. Kathy Taylor has just said that she is 38B and the size chart they have put up on screen says she should be a medium but that when she tried it on it squashed her so she has put on a large. How ridiculous is the size chart then - I expect they will get loads of returns again.

I am in the minority and actually liked the original ahh bra but found that I went down a size which I felt gave better support
I am not soo keen on the Ahh Bra 2 but I do like the purple/turquoise colour but havent ordered

I am on the fence at the moment, would quite like to give it a try but in a way would have prefered to have just bought one at a lower price tbh. Still thinking....

A woman from the customer panel, just rang in, and said she had the large sent, but would go up a size, so the
chart is rubbish. But they seem to be selling well :thinking:

They are far too expensive for a bit of stretchy nylon. I doubt they would support my DD norks. I buy my bras in M&S and they do a great reduced price rail almost all year round.

I get mine mostly from M&S also sometimes from BHS (though I have not bought any from BHS recently) and you can try them on also.
Just one thing that bothers me .........why are the models wearing bras under them? Is that because they are not supporting their busts as they should? It is certainly not for modesty's sake because they have the pads to do that:thinking:

They are far too expensive for a bit of stretchy nylon. I doubt they would support my DD norks. I buy my bras in M&S and they do a great reduced price rail almost all year round.
The value is even worse if you follow the advice to layer both of them if you have a fuller bust.

Alison has just said you could put your prosthesis in the pocket, sorry if you don't mind I'll continue to purchase from qualified sources.

Latest posts

Back