Rhonda Shear TSV 12/08/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are brilliant, but I wouldn't pay £50 for four of them, especially not in those dull colours. I've tried a couple of different brands and I will honestly say that the Rhonda Shear ones are better quality and wash up better. I usually buy mine from amazon or Ebay (brand new obviously) Funnily enough the last pack I bought was actually the same as the TSV and I paid under £20 incl postage. I've just checked and the same pack is £17.99 and free postage. The more fancy designs and colours are also available and again a lot of them are under £20 but that's for 3 bras - even so it still goes to show how QVC is the last blinking place to buy them from.
These bras are one of the things I thank the shopping channels for - I gave them a try when they first came out and I've never looked back.

They are brilliant, but I wouldn't pay £50 for four of them, especially not in those dull colours. I've tried a couple of different brands and I will honestly say that the Rhonda Shear ones are better quality and wash up better. I usually buy mine from amazon or Ebay (brand new obviously) Funnily enough the last pack I bought was actually the same as the TSV and I paid under £20 incl postage. I've just checked and the same pack is £17.99 and free postage. The more fancy designs and colours are also available and again a lot of them are under £20 but that's for 3 bras - even so it still goes to show how QVC is the last blinking place to buy them from.
These bras are one of the things I thank the shopping channels for - I gave them a try when they first came out and I've never looked back.
Only one size left at 9 a.m.

The FlexiFit crop tops in M&S are good. All the comfort of an Ahh Bra type but a bit more shape (due to the padding that I take out to wash then roll like a cigar to stuff back in). If you're heavier-busted you can leave the padding out but my headlights are always on main beam so if I go out I use the padding.

Initially, they feel a little tight under the bust but after wearing once, the band loosens. It doesn't affect the way it sits but stops it from doing the roll-up thing others do. You can step into it but I'm a puller-over. The trick when they're new is to pull over, stop, then yank up the back from the straps a bit. then you can pull over your boobs and slide a finger under the band to pull down the back.

I prefer a racer-back as I have shoulder pain so around the house I'll wear a £12 M&S reversible sports bra. Does the job, washes and dries like a rag, inexpensive for a sports bra. Not that I'm the sporty type any these days :LOL:

Latest posts

Back