Rhonda Shear TSV 12/08/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

does anyone know if these fit large udders?

My friend is 36 e/f & doesn't want anything too sweaty.
JR raves about them, and she is 'busty' as Ruth Langsford says. I have similar bras, and they are not sweaty, but they don't give much support or shape. Comfortable for wearing at home, imo.

I have a large bust (36H) and bought the XL size. I use them as sleep bras or mooching around the house. I agree with Grizelda about the lack of shape and support.
Have been eyeing up the widening range of sports bras for larger busted women in M&S, was quite impressed. Will investigate post-holiday.

I tried these once and instead of saying “ahhh” when I put it on, I said “ahhh” when I took it off because I didn’t like them. I couldn’t be doing with “climbing” into a bra anyway so I have stuck to the kind I usually wear.

Rhonda Shear 4 Pack Ahh Bra Adjustable Strap & Comfort Option
Item Number: 194745
QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.98
P&P £3.95
2 Easy Pays of £22.99

Rhonda Shear intimates are all about comfort and support, and these four bras in neutral shades seriously deliver! With wide, smoothing backs, soft cups with gathering and in-bust support, plus two strap designs, you'll soon come to find that the Ahh Bras are perfect for a defined, lifted look all day long.

Prioritise comfort - without having to worry about underwires digging in or too-tight hook and eye fastenings, these bras allow you to feel relaxed, confident and never restricted.

The support you need - with a full coverage seamless fabrication, wide straps and a ribbed under-bust band for lift, along with support ruching at the centre, these versatile bras help to support and define your bust throughout the day.

For that smooth look - the wide smoothing back helps to skim over your body and create the perfect canvas under camisoles, T-shirts and tunic tops.

• 96% nylon, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Make your choice:
Black/Sandalwood option:

• 2 x Black (one with adjustable straps, one without)
  • 2 x Sandalwood (one with adjustable straps, one without)
White/Sandalwood option:

• 2 x White (one with adjustable straps, one without)

Garment measurements (relaxed):

• Chest: XS: 53.3cm (21"), S: 54.6cm (21.5"), M: 58.4cm (23"), L: 60.9cm (24"), XL: 63.5cm (25"), 2XL: 66cm (26"), 3XL: 68.9cm (27")

All measurements are approximate

I don’t undersnd the climbing into the bras?!
I thought that was just the camisoles and bodies etc?
If my bra fitted over my hips it would be stretched to death by the time it got to my top! (And I’m not that big!)
I lie and die in these types of bra or crop top or bralette etc.

I’ve tried SO many brands and styles or types.

Circumstance dictates it but they’re also very comfy and so on.

I have tried actual Ahh bras - eBay (new) not QVC. Thought they were extortionate on Q!
Found them quite bulky and too much fabric compared to others - very deep bands under boobs and esp at back. Which then rolled up of course.
They are well made though...

I’m fairly small bust so don’t need much support - which is lucky!
I was interested to see 2 of this pack have adjustable “proper” bra straps at back - but would want more narrow straps at front too,

I personally love Carole Hochman seamless comfort bras... eBay again!
They’re unwired and so soft with wider than usual straps etc bhr more towards a normal bra with clasp snd adjustable straps.

SO comfy and give a great shape and support!
M&S and Tu crop style bras are good too.

Tu do some in lovely colours with really nice shaping and more support.

Would so struggle to wear an underwired bra now!

Rhonda Shear 4 Pack Ahh Bra Adjustable Strap & Comfort Option
Item Number: 194745
QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.98
P&P £3.95
2 Easy Pays of £22.99

Rhonda Shear intimates are all about comfort and support, and these four bras in neutral shades seriously deliver! With wide, smoothing backs, soft cups with gathering and in-bust support, plus two strap designs, you'll soon come to find that the Ahh Bras are perfect for a defined, lifted look all day long.

Prioritise comfort - without having to worry about underwires digging in or too-tight hook and eye fastenings, these bras allow you to feel relaxed, confident and never restricted.

The support you need - with a full coverage seamless fabrication, wide straps and a ribbed under-bust band for lift, along with support ruching at the centre, these versatile bras help to support and define your bust throughout the day.

For that smooth look - the wide smoothing back helps to skim over your body and create the perfect canvas under camisoles, T-shirts and tunic tops.

• 96% nylon, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Make your choice:
Black/Sandalwood option:

• 2 x Black (one with adjustable straps, one without)
White/Sandalwood option:

• 2 x White (one with adjustable straps, one without)

Garment measurements (relaxed):

• Chest: XS: 53.3cm (21"), S: 54.6cm (21.5"), M: 58.4cm (23"), L: 60.9cm (24"), XL: 63.5cm (25"), 2XL: 66cm (26"), 3XL: 68.9cm (27")

All measurements are approximate

Thank you SCW!

I've worn something similar before, and its a struggle getting them over the head and shoulders - so you don't need to be in a hurry to get out the door ! Then its hells own job getting it off again - especially if a bit ....... hot and sticky.

I too found that there is no support which meant the fabric didn't sit comfortably under the low slung boob, so again, it would get very 'hot' under there.

I don’t undersnd the climbing into the bras?!
I thought that was just the camisoles and bodies etc?
If my bra fitted over my hips it would be stretched to death by the time it got to my top! (And I’m not that big!)
I lie and die in these types of bra or crop top or bralette etc.

I’ve tried SO many brands and styles or types.

Circumstance dictates it but they’re also very comfy and so on.

I have tried actual Ahh bras - eBay (new) not QVC. Thought they were extortionate on Q!
Found them quite bulky and too much fabric compared to others - very deep bands under boobs and esp at back. Which then rolled up of course.
They are well made though...

I’m fairly small bust so don’t need much support - which is lucky!
I was interested to see 2 of this pack have adjustable “proper” bra straps at back - but would want more narrow straps at front too,

I personally love Carole Hochman seamless comfort bras... eBay again!
They’re unwired and so soft with wider than usual straps etc bhr more towards a normal bra with clasp snd adjustable straps.

SO comfy and give a great shape and support!
M&S and Tu crop style bras are good too.

Tu do some in lovely colours with really nice shaping and more support.

Would so struggle to wear an underwired bra now!
Good info. Thanks.

I have bought Vercella Vita bras from eBay, new of course 🤣. I climb into them, haven’t a hope in hell of getting them over my head. I find them good to wear if I’ve got a long journey because they don’t dig in. I’m a 34 E and find them okay support wise but I wouldn’t wear them with tight clothing as they aren’t as supportive as a proper bra

Latest posts

Back