Rice Cooker for Microwave.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PennyPitStop

Registered Shopper
I saw this in Lidl today. Someone was talking about this I think in the cooking Ninja.

I know Lidl is difficult for some sorry for that. I would normally say I'd get and post to you, but really not well today. I had to go out - cabin fever and now regretting it.

I saw this in Lidl today. Someone was talking about this I think in the cooking Ninja.

I know Lidl is difficult for some sorry for that. I would normally say I'd get and post to you, but really not well today. I had to go out - cabin fever and now regretting it.
Take it easy Penny. Hope it was bright and sunny, and you were insulated against the cold.

Take it easy Penny. Hope it was bright and sunny, and you were insulated against the cold.
. Thank you. X

Fine today thanks. Supermarket shop is the worse thing I do. I can shop for an hour and come home and sleep 4-6 hours to recover. Whilst I get used to it, sometimes it is really hard. Yesterday was killer.

I have fibromyalgia and it's a horrible thing. You think oh great I'm OK then Fibro turns up and says "oh no you are not. I'm going to screw you just a bit, just enough so you know who is boss."

Latest posts

Back