RIchard Jackson TSV 1.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 169
  • RIchard Jackson TSV 2.jpg
    RIchard Jackson TSV 2.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 207
  • RIchard Jackson TSV 3.jpg
    RIchard Jackson TSV 3.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 193
Well, I haven’t got a lawn, as I had it taken up and had the garden bloc paved (easy maintenance) so he won’t profit from me.

Might have done better if he had put together some kind of grow your own kit, you can't eat grass (well, maybe vegans can!). I've still got plenty lawn magic so that will do me. I'll be watching as I think I'll be doing quite a bit of gardening in the near future and (weird I know) I actually like Richard 😲

CC

Each to their own candycane cant stand him myself but could probably tolerate even buy some things of his but his prices are way over the top and with p@p they become ridiculous
Might have done better if he had put together some kind of grow your own kit, you can't eat grass (well, maybe vegans can!). I've still got plenty lawn magic so that will do me. I'll be watching as I think I'll be doing quite a bit of gardening in the near future and (weird I know) I actually like Richard 😲

CC

No good for us, we paved our garden when the OH couldn't see the baby frogs in the grass when they ventured out of the pond. He lost the will trying to move them so he could mow. So, no lawn magic or whatever for us. Now if it was a pond sludge buster, that would be great but probably cost the earth.

Thank you Akimbo, looks cheaper than a lot I have seen. :) At this time of year when the frogs are mating, they stir up the pond and make a right mess of it, sludge, green water, etc. Ah..... love is in the air. :rolleyes:

Probably just me but i find Simon Biagi a pain in the backside particularly when he is with his gnome friend with and you get and you get does your head in

I wonder if the garden centres will still be able to open when the time for summer bedding comes around.

Unless you have greenhouse or similar it’s far too early for most flowers.

I wonder if the garden centres will still be able to open when the time for summer bedding comes around.

Unless you have greenhouse or similar it’s far too early for most flowers.
Some of the Garden Centres I follow on Facebook, seem to be trying, some are even doing click and collect for compost and not get out of your and load it for you.

Richard Jackson 5kg Feed Weed & Moss Lawn Treatment

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £23.00
Todays Special Value Price £17.99
P&P £5.95

This 5kg Feed, Weed & Moss Treatment from Richard Jackson offers a 3-in-1 formula that feeds your grass while killing moss and common lawn weeds, all in one easy application. Enriched with active ingredients that are selective in killing weeds and moss without damaging your grass, this special formula actively feeds your grass with fertilisers so you can achieve the lawn of your dreams.

Carefully balanced – never choose between killing pesky weeds and maintaining healthy grass again with these all-in-one granules, which strike the perfect balance between fertiliser for your lawn and selective weed and moss killer to target annoying plants like dandelions, white clover and creeping buttercup. It’s tough on the things you want to be rid of but healthy for your grass!

Easy and speedy – simply sprinkle the granules over your lawn evenly when the soil is moist and the grass is dry, and that’s it! What’s more, you should start to see results within just a few days, both in the quality of your grass and in the reduction of weeds and moss too.

Stay stocked up – keep your grass looking green and healthy all year long by selecting the Auto Delivery option, which will give you another 5kg tub of Weed, Feed and Moss Killer in 90 days, at the same amazing price!

Contains:

• 1 x Feed, Weed & Moss Treatment (5kg tub)

How to use:

• Each tub treats up to 250 square metres
  • Granules should be applied evenly at the rate of 20g per square metre
  • A lawn spreader is recommended as the easiest and most accurate way to apply the granules over a large area of grass
  • Once moss is killed and blackened, it will need to be raked out of your grass

Latest posts

Back