Right, Um, Yeah, Ok, Right....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Jackie is so desperate to have 'fun' with Glen that she insisted on seeing his little dance from earlier in the week with Katy P, so it was shown, and its been non-stop faux laughing ever since in this 5 pm show. So its right, um, yeah, ok, ok, errrr, ---- these are adults, but you wouldn't believe it.

It’s ****** awful as I’ve just posted on another thread. Cant stand the woman - bring back Chunts - it’s that bad!

Just heard a pair of knee lenght trousers/shorts described as “clam diggers”.

I’m glad I didn’t see that show as I had to train a bloke today who’s 58 going on 6. He’s not childish- he’s child-like if that makes sense. There’s nothing officially wrong with him but he talks and behaves like a child - eating his dinner he’ll say “yummy in my tummy” and often starts conversations with the words “guess what?” And will ask people what their favourite colour is, that sort of thing. He can do his job ok- I was showing him how to fill our vending machines, so not rocket science. He picked it up ok but by the end of the shift I just wanted to lie in a darkened room, so would’ve switched off their shenanigans straight away!!
Anyway, I digress ,clam diggers are shorter than capris or pedal pushers , they’re longer than long shorts and flare out!

Last edited:
Oh my word the Glen dance was about him walking in a packed bar and getting served quick before everyone as he would do his apple spritz dance. Oh that wouldn’t do for her ladyship she wasn’t getting attention so said she wouldn’t be asking for that drink but champagne instead. So then asked how she should ask for that drink. Checking the camera was on her she proceeded to strut about posing and waving her arms about.

Attachments

• BA02555A-2641-4D61-8E6C-C3DF313C2DF6.jpeg
    BA02555A-2641-4D61-8E6C-C3DF313C2DF6.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 16338EA1-93EA-430A-B941-2BB5B94A01B6.jpeg
    16338EA1-93EA-430A-B941-2BB5B94A01B6.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 8F121679-5518-4B8E-89DD-F6AA3D442CBC.jpeg
    8F121679-5518-4B8E-89DD-F6AA3D442CBC.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 139
  • E08BC05E-C2FA-4E38-87E6-E5318C544D2D.jpeg
    E08BC05E-C2FA-4E38-87E6-E5318C544D2D.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 153
  • 95276C11-C711-4E42-98DF-0A56E790277C.jpeg
    95276C11-C711-4E42-98DF-0A56E790277C.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 3479B63C-B6F4-4B7A-BA91-1C5B9358C9A5.jpeg
    3479B63C-B6F4-4B7A-BA91-1C5B9358C9A5.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 137
  • 07180F3F-34B3-43D3-8509-75880A4CB1EA.jpeg
    07180F3F-34B3-43D3-8509-75880A4CB1EA.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 116EE14F-8C0C-423B-B402-D44DB8FDE7D0.jpeg
    116EE14F-8C0C-423B-B402-D44DB8FDE7D0.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 46903AA2-551D-4FCD-BFA2-3492D4495C0D.jpeg
    46903AA2-551D-4FCD-BFA2-3492D4495C0D.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 160
Oh my word the Glen dance was about him walking in a packed bar and getting served quick before everyone as he would do his apple spritz dance. Oh that wouldn’t do for her ladyship she wasn’t getting attention so said she wouldn’t be asking for that drink but champagne instead. So then asked how she should ask for that drink. Checking the camera was on her she proceeded to strut about posing and waving her arms about.
I can't imagine anyone asking for an Aperol spritzer or a glass of champagne looking that ridiculous........😳😳

Jackie is so desperate to have 'fun' with Glen that she insisted on seeing his little dance from earlier in the week with Katy P, so it was shown, and its been non-stop faux laughing ever since in this 5 pm show. So its right, um, yeah, ok, ok, errrr, ---- these are adults, but you wouldn't believe it.
Agree, Brissles. Two silly people; false jollity. I can't understand most of what Glen is saying, though. He must think he's cracking people up at home. Kabler craves attention and often tries to twist ordinary remarks into a joke. Some sidekicks go along with it, but often she's ignored. False 'upbeat' behaviour from June, as well. She's not a bad old stick, but she seems to feel it her mission to lift people's spirits.
Back to Kabler: on one occasion, a guest remarked how she hated the squealing sound of the metal hangers along the clothes' rail. Kabler, said, 'Right, you don't like it, I'll keep doing it.' (Words to that effect.) How childish. And the sort of thing a mean little brat would say .

Agree, Brissles. Two silly people; false jollity. I can't understand most of what Glen is saying, though. He must think he's cracking people up at home. Kabler craves attention and often tries to twist ordinary remarks into a joke. Some sidekicks go along with it, but often she's ignored. False 'upbeat' behaviour from June, as well. She's not a bad old stick, but she seems to feel it her mission to lift people's spirits.
Back to Kabler: on one occasion, a guest remarked how she hated the squealing sound of the metal hangers along the clothes' rail. Kabler, said, 'Right, you don't like it, I'll keep doing it.' (Words to that effect.) How childish. And the sort of thing a mean little brat would say .
Silly cow. She's annoying

Also what about her comments from the previous Easilocks show, in which someone had commented that she looked like the model doing yesterday’s hour.
“I found the picture in which I apparently look like (model) Karen in the wig,
I had to wear the other day.
I do look like Karen, now I’ve seen her in real life.
( can you see it Glen… Yes yes..)
That was me in a wig a couple of weeks ago, the things we do for this job.”

It’s just all about herself, she just doesn’t think what she is saying.
If it so much of a big deal to wear the Easilock wig, then how does she think Q is going to sell them, it’s certainly not a good advert.
For someone who’s undergone chemo and worn a wig at the time, I find her comments in very bad taste.
I hope the buyers of the Easilock items that were watching yesterday complain about her attitude.
But also goes to prove that all the comments from watchers of the Easilock hour saying just how much better in the wig, hasn’t hit home at all.

I think he's a good looking man & he can cook! In fact I like everything about Glen except his spiel on the Q. As for Kabler the Gabbler, she's just a silly snob.

What other things do you like about him ? I'd love to know.
He has a wonderful & genuine smile. I love his positive attitude & that he's contented with his life. He's always working, the Q is just a small part of what he does, & he's made the most of every opportunity. He's never forgotten his Yorkshire roots, loves his home & has lived in the same place for years. He's a real family man, & obviously adores his wife, but never gushes about them. He looks good, for a man who's just turned 60 he looks really good & in our increasingly down at heel country that's important to me; I like pretty, I enjoy clothes & I have no time for scruffy. My paternal grandparents endured two world wars, my maternal grandparents came to this country with their lives in a couple of suitcases & even though their clothes were well worn & mended every photo I have shows them smartly dressed.

So glad someone else doesn't understand a word that Glen says! He was on with Pipa today it was just a snorting,giggling & mumbling hour...awful! 🤬

So glad someone else doesn't understand a word that Glen says! He was on with Pipa today it was just a snorting,giggling & mumbling hour...awful! 🤬

Who remembers when there was a film of Glen in a pub some years back, giving it large about QVC?

He was asked about This Morning where he worked as their fashion expert and then QVC. Seems QVC was low rent and really not up to his standards. But, then of course he no longer did This Morning, so no doubt changed his mind and went with the money.

Who remembers when there was a film of Glen in a pub some years back, giving it large about QVC?

He was asked about This Morning where he worked as their fashion expert and then QVC. Seems QVC was low rent and really not up to his standards. But, then of course he no longer did This Morning, so no doubt changed his mind and went with the money.
That's interesting.

Latest posts

Back