Right, Um, Yeah, Ok, Right....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shouldn’t J have been pulled up directly?
By the sounds of it she just acts like it’s a joke all the time. She quotes what’s said to her and laughs at it, likes she running the show. The other day she said to them in the gallery if you don’t want me to say it then don’t talk into my ear, I’ll just repeat what you tell me - laughing.

By the sounds of it she just acts like it’s a joke all the time. She quotes what’s said to her and laughs at it, likes she running the show. The other day she said to them in the gallery if you don’t want me to say it then don’t talk into my ear, I’ll just repeat what you tell me - laughing.
So it’s up to the brand ambassador to do their dirty work.

Anna demonstrates the same level of 'hilarity' as many of the Q's guests & I get irritated by those who don't see that there's a difference between work & play. She obviously loves her job & knows her dyed pebbles, sorry artisan jewellery, however, considering she's in her mid 30s she needs to tone down the teenage style screeching.

I think she's a snob, looks down her nose at lots of things about the Q & gets through her hours on a wing & a prayer.

I think she's a snob, looks down her nose at lots of things about the Q & gets through her hours on a wing & a prayer.
I agree, I have always felt that about her, which is uncomfortable to watch. I don't watch much Q on TV but when I have recently, I always seem to see her in uncontrollable laughter, unable to do her job !! No one in a customer facing job in the real world would get away with that.

June make up artist at Q used TSV on Jackie

Attachments

• 5A196CEE-1CB4-4ABB-9657-1FB1932AB0EB.jpeg
    5A196CEE-1CB4-4ABB-9657-1FB1932AB0EB.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 67
  • EFA843CD-9583-4281-BB37-9661C218C479.jpeg
    EFA843CD-9583-4281-BB37-9661C218C479.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 1DBFADD3-252D-4982-8CA1-C2E5F89CC4AE.jpeg
    1DBFADD3-252D-4982-8CA1-C2E5F89CC4AE.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 9CE68135-A21D-41AA-9F15-AB83EA019450.jpeg
    9CE68135-A21D-41AA-9F15-AB83EA019450.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 69
She used to be pleasantly relaxed but this seems to be morphing into unprofessional arrogance (ignoring advice from her managers, ie the gallery in this case). Maybe her success as a (properly) pubished author is going to her head. I read book 1 but didn't finish book 2 as the same format as book 1 bored me second time round. I won't be ordering any more.

But please, Jackie - get someone else to style and colour your hair. This look isn't working and simply looks unprofessional. I suppose now I've said that, the current look will get even worse so let's see by how much. A shame, as she has nice features and a good figure for her age.

Edit to that last post - I think she has nice features and a good figure, period.

Latest posts

Back