Rio Beauty TSV 31/1/21

JFM

VIP Shopper
I must have been psychic, JFM. 😳

I hope that they refund your money quickly, assuming that you decide to return it,
It’s packed up and ready to go. Just need to print the Hermes label :)

Try the murad spot relief cream. It’s expensive but very good and you can usually find a discount code

lukea01

It’s packed up and ready to go. Just need to print the Hermes label :)

Try the murad spot relief cream. It’s expensive but very good and you can usually find a discount code
I don’t know if mine is faulty but it hardly removed anything from my skin. I used the highest setting so it’s going back

JFM

VIP Shopper
I don’t know if mine is faulty but it hardly removed anything from my skin. I used the highest setting so it’s going back
You have to make sure the white part is pushed on well. I had the same issue and thought this is doing nothing. When I got it to click in properly it was like sticking a small turbocharged dyson to my face!

alter ego

VIP Shopper
I found a high mag 'mini microscope' for £17.99 on Amazon.

Plugged it into my laptop and have had hours of time-wasting fun with it. It's much higher mag than the Rio but not a regular microscope mag from what I remember. Pores I thought looked okay look like Vesuvius ready to blow.

csi

VIP Shopper
I ordered it and never used it due to bad reviews. My skin is extremely sensitive and I have been on antibiotics for over 1 year for rosacea. It wasn't worth the risk. I should never have ordered it in the 1st place. My skin was always clear but I got rosacea about 2 years ago. I was/still am upset as I do look after my skin so well. I know in these times I shouldn't be moaning when family/ 2 friends passed away with covid.

donna255

VIP Shopper
csi, so sorry you are suffering with rosacea. I developed it some years back but managed to get it under control. For me, it is certain ingredients in cosmetics or the sun which makes mine throw a hissy fit. I keep a tube of the prescription cream just in case. I have been lucky and only had to the 4 month at a time antibiotic course a few times. It's usually friends who spotted the rash on my face before I did! Have you got a rash? Oh! The only machine thing I use is my Clarisonic with the delicate head and only two or three times a week. I stay away from all other skin gadgets and the acids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
top10prod
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks