Rip off Radiators are back.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suprise suprise more of the heaters before xmas after saying there would be no more wonder if we will get the wind chill factor again i am quite warm today in edinburgh 13degrees lets see what they come up with.

These ones are special because of the phone app that can turn them on when you are not at home, so they are on when you get in, even though they say that the radiators heat up and give out heat instantly????? The mind boggles!.

If these are aimed at the elderly, how many elderly people have wifi and a router?????

suprise suprise more of the heaters before xmas after saying there would be no more wonder if we will get the wind chill factor again i am quite warm today in edinburgh 13degrees lets see what they come up with.

Same here in London, quite mild and didn't have my thick scarf on today! Wasn't wearing a Moira C scarflace though...

If this weather stays for a while Pete won't be able to con the elderly so easily with tales of thick snow and ice cold homes.

If I had a quid for every time I saw a temperature gun button pressed, during these hours.... well I'd be able to afford one of those ghastly radiators.

What a surprise Genevive flogging heaters this morning her boiler conveniently broke down and she has these radiators at home and she said she was sitting in the room she was in clever move if you can sit in a room you are not in silly woman and of course its going to get colder with snow on the way have you seen the papers eh no papers talk carp about weather silly woman what a load of carp.

Latest posts

Back