Rob Locke

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just realised I haven't seen him for quite a while, has he left Ideal World?
Yes. He started a YT 'chat show' called Unlocked earlier this year. I watched some of it because tbh it was so bad it was good kind of thing. Grant the tech guy from IW was a co-host. He said a second series was coming this summer, however all episodes of the first series have been removed from YT, so not sure if we'll see any more of them.

I like Lob Rocke. Others don’t, but I thought it shone through underneath the surface (er..) that he sees the ridiculous side to it all, like most of us do. Off his guard, in a pub, you could probably have a good laugh about it all with him.

I like Lob Rocke. Others don’t, but I thought it shone through underneath the surface (er..) that he sees the ridiculous side to it all, like most of us do. Off his guard, in a pub, you could probably have a good laugh about it all with him.
Yes, it was obvious he didn't consider selly telly his full-time gig. Constantly talking about his acting, well, not constantly but not far off ;)

Let's face it, if you 'do' see yourself as an actor and that's where your passion lies, doing selly telly must be a bit soul destroying! From the way he talked on his Unlocked YT show, he's pretty much burnt his bridges at IW, so will be interesting to see if he pops up elsewhere at any point!

Latest posts

Back