Rocks Chat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Well. Decided to watch Rocks online after picking up a bargain ring for hubby early this morning. Sat back to watch a little while ago and was also watching the chat room. A comment was made along the lines of " £2 go onnnnnnnnn", so i sarcastically put...."well if your going to go to £2 they may as well do them free...you guys love a bargain eh?". A very tongue in cheek comment i thought! My post was promptly deleted and comments muttered in chat! Well, if this is how chat has become these days i won't be rushing back...what happened to the good old "friendly banter" chat room???:cheeky:

Hmmm.......

Looked in earlier and seems very 'cliquey' to me, are they all fb-ing each other?
I have had the pleasure of being ignored on there previously! :happy:

Looked in earlier and seems very 'cliquey' to me, are they all fb-ing each other?
I have had the pleasure of being ignored on there previously! :happy:

No idea whats going on Sacha, but i didn't feel my comment to be "rude or offensive" enough to warrant deletion. If anything the " begging" for £2 items was worse imvho.

Tabs, that is dreadful your comment got deleted when they shouldn't have been asking for lower prices, after all talking about prices is against the rules of the chat.

Tabs, that is dreadful your comment got deleted when they shouldn't have been asking for lower prices, after all talking about prices is against the rules of the chat.

I agree Sazza, but what can i do? Someone obviously decided to hit the delete button, i just hope who every reviews deleted posts notices the sarcasm and the way it was intended.

That's pathetic Twinny! Remember the fun and laughs we used to have in the Chat Room? Don't let them get you down hun x

That's pathetic Twinny! Remember the fun and laughs we used to have in the Chat Room? Don't let them get you down hun x

I know Twinny, those were the days eh? :giggle: I just don't get what i said there to get the post deleted? Fair enough its been deleted...no biggie, but you and me both have seen far worse said in chat that nothings been done about. I guess its just soured my dip back into Rocks. Ah well whinge over lol

I gave up the ghost a while back, along with Gems. Chat is a total in-crowd lovefest and you're only allowed to say how wonderful everything is, and how much you're in love with all the presenters/staff/directors, etc. As for Gems, the long awaited calming down of shrieking and misleading presenters never transpired and is simply a clone of Rocks at higher prices.

When I think about all the people I introduced to Rocks I am now deeply embarrassed. I find myself constantly apologising after they tell me that their pieces were poor quality stones/workmanship, or fell apart as soon as the box was opened.

Disenchanted? I'll say! xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back