Rocks clearance-is it really a clearance?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lindenning

Registered Shopper
Hello

I don't usually watch this channel so when i saw their advertised big clearance, I tuned in.

Prices for various items appear expensive to my mind lol.

Was watching their welo opal pieces and thought they were still higher than some Gems pieces which are regular priced.

Does anyone have the same opinion or otherwise?

L:tongue:

I've been wondering the same.

I've not been looking at Rocks & Co for a few months so not sure what is (relatively) normal at the moment. It does seem there are some bargains but other items I'm not so sure about. I think the best bargain was the other day when they made a mistake and had to sell an item for £1 each! I clicked but too late!

I have looked at some of the same stones being offered on other Jewellery channels but discoverd their prices were often fairly similar ...but for silver!

The free phone lines and free p&p certainly goes a good way to helping reduce the overall cost, but as for the actual price of the jewellery I'm still making up my mind.

Hi, i never watch this channel. Also didnt know that this chanel exist. So i watched it some minutes ago and the items are too expensive in my mind. They have nothing special so i think i will never watch it again. It was a waste of time LOL How i have read here everybody´s thinkin the same bout this channel.

Hi guys!
Here i am once again. Do you know any other good shopping channel? I am so interestet to find a cheap shopping channel. So let me know if you know someone?!

Judas................................................REALLY?????

How much did they pay you ?

Latest posts

Back