Roman Originals - extra 20% off sale & free P&P

hiya I know Roman isn't a QVC brand, but think quite a few of you on here like it so thought I'd share these vouchers...

First is for:
Extra 20% off Orders in the up to 50% off Sale plus Free Next Day Delivery at Roman Originals

Code is: VCUK

Also for Exclusive 25% off Orders at Roman Originals

The code for that is: VCQ3

Hope they help someone! X

Even better one today..!

Exclusive Extra 25% off Orders at Roman Originals - Including Items in the up to 50% off Sale

Code is VC-AUG

Expires 11th August

candycane

Thank you! Just got £10 off a lovely dress and free delivery. Very like a Coco Bianco dress I ordered which was too small, returned to get a replacement, however, Q got it wrong and refunded me instead. Got a better deal on the Roman dress. Too bad for QVC.

CC

Vienna

VIP Shopper
I buy quite a lot from Roman and I see Ruth Langsford is now promoting their clothes too. She wears quite a few on the morning TV show by all accounts. Goes to show even her own so called range at Q aren`t good enough for on the telly lol
I`ve got more than enough Summer/lightweight stuff and dresses but I`ve ordered a pleated animal print skirt which I saw in my local Roman store and I know I`ll get my wear out of over the Autumn/Winter months.

candycane

Unfortunately the dress I ordered was huge on me. I ordered a 12 (which I would say I am although maybe a small 12) and it was just too big all over. If you're ordering and on the small side I'd size down. Free returns though.

CC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks