Ronni Nicole TSV 17th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't think the material on this dress is very forgiving - it pulled too much even on the slimmer models. It looks as if it would "ride up" while you're wearing it (Are You Being Served anyone?) and the shorter length wouldn't flatter everyone. Just my opinion though, and it's not stopped thousands ordering already!

I don't know if I misheard this but I thought GC (in full flow again) said "buy whichever colour you get excited in". If so the mind boggles!

I don't know if I misheard this but I thought GC (in full flow again) said "buy whichever colour you get excited in". If so the mind boggles!

Goodness, at my age I'm grateful to get excited in anything irrespective of the colour..........:wink:

:blush:

You'd be best getting excited when out of the 'oh so slim'

:grin:

at that price it makes me wonder how overpriced this range was when it was first launched.

if you are trim and have nice pins and arms then as a cheap throwaway party dress it may work.

i like a good quality fabric and i dont have the arms or pins for this approaching 50 lol!

joy is sporting it very well as usual.

I was thinking it looked quite good value - have not ordered yet - am I tasteless? Need to know as I don't want to make a mistake!!

I generally like the Ronnie Nicole range but not this one. It reminds me of the dresses that were in the shops just in time for the christmas parties in the 80's.

Almost everyone looks like they need to go a size up! Not an attractive look in my humble opinion!

The TSV only really looked good on Ali Keenan but then again she'd look good in anything as her figure is to die for.

Mine on the other hand can make people die laughing if I wear the wrong thing!!!!:giggle:

Latest posts

Back